AR Thread #1 Revamp Test Edition!

broski he’s clearly a new member, you could have literally just said “AR is slang for the game Arcane Reborn, a fan-made adaptation of the original Arcane Adventures”. I gotta agree with element on this one you’re just being an asshole for no reason

4 Likes

Already summed it up.
Im not talking about it anymore.
Will be damned to hell if the thread gets locked because of a question.

no, all you did was give a lame justification on how it was “common sense” and therefore obviously right to be a dick to a new member when you could have just as easily just explained what it was. I also love how you chalk up what you said as “passive aggression” when there is literally nothing passive in what you said :rofl:

Let this be my last reply Let this be my last reply god let this be my last reply.

“Guy finds buzzword”
“Buzzword is used by alot of people”
“Guy finds it relatively easy”
“Guy expects newer people to find it just as easily”
This is my thought process.

Secondary = New
This implies that I understand he’s new. And acknowledge that he doesn’t know yet.

I wasn’t being a dick to him. Even if I was I wasn’t trying to. I literally just said go look it up in a slightly ruder fashion.

The easiest way to find it is by being told :skull: you told a mf to google a 2-letter acronym for an extremely niche community :moyai:

The search worked out for me :person_shrugging:
Just looked up AR and scrolled in images till I found something

I am about to be fucking killed

You’re in a forum for Arcane Odyssey, not Arcane Reborn. There will obviously be some people who don’t know what AR means since it’s a game for a niche community and while I agree that it may not be the majority, it’s simply not hard to just tell them what it means.

“spoonfeeding” “Either google it or leave this thread”

Bro how tf are you telling me thats “passive aggressive”. You’re obviously sounding like a conceited dick here to a newcomer who just asked you the meaning of a particular acronym, I don’t know what you’re arguing or justifying :rofl:

1 Like

for me it didn’t give anything related to Arcane reborn, search results are personalized, you can’t rely on that for a small-ish community built on a big platform.

Spoonfeeding literally just means handing over something easily findable. It was findable for me so I expected it would be for everyone else.

“It allows a person to express anger and related emotions without directly communicating these feelings. People expressing passive aggression often retain the ability to deny that they intended their behavior aggressively.”
Plucked straight from the wiki

If I was trying to be a dick I would’ve just said “He doesn’t know” with a laughing gif

That’s weird as shit :confused:
I searched it up and it was the 7th thing I saw.

this is what it gives me

Either way uh. This got out of hand.

I’ll accept that I got a bit too hostile to the new guy.
Im not gonna let it ruin the thread
I should be alot more careful too
i don’t got much chances left
@Cryonical you have the ability to delete messages right? Mind getting rid of them so this entire… thing can be forgotten?

@Inferno can move or delete them I’m pretty sure

Sigh I didn’t want to give an English lesson today but I’m not busy rn so lessgoo. See if you’ve ever attended highschool English lessons, you’d know what connotations are by now. “spoonfeeding” is an example of a negative connotation, where you are giving off the impression that you are superior and that the other person is essentially not worth your time (you are looking down on them).

Here is a wikipedia article so maybe you can better understand :smiley: :Connotation - Wikipedia

Funny how you can read this whole definition and still not understand what passive agressive like bro I’m dying rn. I feel like I’m talking to a dead phone omg let me make this simple for your monke brain to comprehend. If a co-worker asked you what x was and you told them ‘google it or get out’, that must definitely be ‘passive aggressive’ because that guy is definitely exhibitting ‘passive’ behaviour mhm yessir definitely not just being conceited :heart:

Didn’t he quit?

He still has leader role and the mod icon

Nvm he went offline