AR Thread #1 Revamp Test Edition!

AR releases in 1 day for testers and 2 for everyone else.

Why should you care? Because this is the closest you’re going to get to AO without touching the actual thing.

You WILL play ARs revamp and you WILL like it.

This thread will be a holder as a discussion for the entire 3 to 4 day test phase

Thread theme:

1 Like

What’s AR ?

AR stands for Arcane Reborn, it’s an unofficial remake of Arcane Adventures.

Im not spoon feeding you. Secondary. Either google it or leave this thread

I heard that AC4 OST so much I just want to plunder some Spanish Man on War

i mean i forgot it was a thing but okily dokily

Revamped AR is pretty cool ngl

this makes so much more sense

ok but seriously

you cant expect everyone to know such community-centered acronyms that cant even be looked up online

3 Likes

ok seems cool

I can actually. Because most (99.99%) of the time everyone who talks here already knows what it means.
And if they don’t then it’s not my problem.

Im excited for the guild war game mode.
Sounds fun

does the reborn include a new community and developers that understand how to make a game and not spend half the work-time on customs?

Face it alv. As long as you’re in this community you’ll never escape the toxicity.

Azlan now works on the game though. And he is a tester for AO so he basically took some of vetex’s ideas and put them into AR

He still does this kinda too?

But not nearly as much

wow bro calm down someone doesnt know a certain acronym that you know damn you’re really gonna get a nobel peace prize for that one

bro what???

How is it some schizo thing to say you expect people on this site to know an acronym most people on this site use?

there are several value lists yet not everyone knows values, there are plenty of rules yet not everyone follows them, there are lots of patch notes yet not everyone knows every single one

just because the majority know doesnt mean you should expect absolutely everyone to know, plus they’re a new member shrug

i get not wanting to explain but being an ass after it was explained to them is unecessary

Except I do.

This isn’t me correcting someone who doesn’t know multipication or telling someone the difference between red and violet.

This is common sense

If you’re in a discord server. Everyone says lmao and a guy asks what lmao means are you going to think they’re being unironic or are just kidding.

Of course i’d expect people in the site to know an acronym. Im saying it for that specific group.

“Im not spoonfeeding you secondary go look it up or leave”
This is passive aggression. Compared to other peoples responses on this site this is close to being an ass as a watermelon is to a berry.

I am not kidding btw Will we be able to change our guild color after tgr? - #2 by Fat_fishe
Please don't hate me for this - #10 by Retribution

last post because I don’t want to derail the thread any longer

spoonfeeding = handing over easily findable info

secondary = an extremely new member. Newgen was a year ago