Arcane Academy Comic Book Cover

Girls, Acne, Homework, Crazy Wizards, Scary Teachers, it’s all a daily part of Arcane Academy.

16 Likes

I passed out for about a second by just the look of this!

Wow that means a lot, thanks!

I like that first thing it’s all about

Might have to repost this since it’s not showing up on the channel

The Comics and Music categories don’t work with Discord yet but they’re working on it

Alright but I wanna get this out quick so gonna delete and repost
Catch you guys on the other topic

Actually can’t delete LMAO

WAIT WHAT

This is actually really cool!

I haven’t read the comic. I don’t recognize anyone there. but it’s still really cool!

(Also @Tobi, ya need to see this!)

1 Like

I would love to see if the publisher was vetex mangas

Good idea

We’re moving this topic conversation to Arcane Academy Comic Book Cover check it out there

IT IS AMAZING!

Summary

The only person here that is seen in my comic would be Tech, whose design is by Tong.

This is not related to my comic though. Arcane Academy existed before my comic was created and was a collab universe with other artists. My comic and Phis book are spinoffs.

1 Like

Why does this sound like-

Hey wait, I didn’t know that!

I just kinda searched Arcane Academy, saw that you were the one making all those comics and assumed you made the thingy!

Welp, I’ve got a lot more people to ping…

Someone else do the job please I don’t wanna be annoying

No worries, Arcane Academy sorta went under after a while, and I was the only artist who kept consistently doing something with it. However… that also made my comic extremely underplanned which is why I am remaking more than 50% of the chapters.

1 Like

Can I be the shut-in 14-year-old loser uwu

1 Like

You probably could of just changed the category to art then maybe change it back