Arcane Academy Part 1 -- Comic

Too good. Love the pickle in my shirt.

Step Away from your keyboard. Turn back slowly. No Funny Business.

Aaoh shiet yuuou neiverr gannao tkae mehe ailive!!!

You’re already dead

Very nice.
More fan art of me added to my collection! :sunglasses:

are you, kissing, Hinata!?!?!?

Tobi this is lit but

It messes with me story :frcryin:

This is my own take on the lore. I am only going off of the Trello and what I see on the discord. You should be fine since this in not canon.

The lore is all over the place right now anyway. Can’t wait to see your story doe. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Uh- :flushed:

Yes yes yes :sunglasses:

Hey wait a minute Hinata x Obito isn’t cano-

also pls make a comic for writer club pls i beg

I’m gonna need more information. List of members, their character traits, magic, names, etc. I can include them into the story in some way, but I need as much info as I can get, or else I will have to make up stuff.

So if I throw a character at you, it can be included?

Yeah I might be able to, what you have in mind?

Hold up real quick, I’ll make one right now.

Name: Drake

Magic: Awakened Gold :gold_magic_var1:; is renown for his wielding and mastery of a great sword made out of his magic, boosting his own body’s physical capabilities with it.

Appearance: Tanned and muscular (think bodybuilder but not extreme) with bleached blond hair. Deep amber eyes and enough scars to rival the minotaur. Tends to have a wild grin seemly carved onto his face. Is around 5 foot 10 inches in height, has on deep grey pants, a plain, white shirt and black jacket with bronze trim.

Personality: Adventurer and fighter to the bone, is always ready to take on a new challenge in any form, whether that be an opponent or task. Extremely social with anyone and everyone, being more neutral in nature though not wanting to commit anything he knows that will only result in harm to others (key word: knows).

(tell me any more info you need)

That should be good enough, thanks. I will try to adapt your character as best as I can to my style. The only question I have left is do you want to join DUrzula High or Arcane Academy?

Have him join Arcane Academy mainly because he knows Durzula High has strong people he wants to take on. This sentiment can also apply to the stronger members of Arcane Academy, so he may try to duel a lot.

Aight. :+1:

Post IsuckAtReading.com