Arcane Academy ( Part 2 )

Rupin and Trigno will be the most known rivals in school, and always get into trouble for fighting That Principal Theos keep throwing those two into detention as a Daily routine.

My main thing I’ll be doing is to work on Arcane Academy and making concept arts of them since I will also added characters from AO and also AR.

Also second slide its just Rupin and Trigno moments ( and Morden )

26 Likes

Oi @rouver2345 Edward is here!

1 Like

is it me? Or does Edward look 30?

1 Like

For some reason im excited for trigno x rupin more (since i already saw edward early from mathy)

2 Likes

Ruby would probably be a teacher just to get near to Edward lol

1 Like

Nahhhh im a delinquet thats not in the academy who start their own gang near school. Fall down bad for the substitute teacher

1 Like

Or maybe a yandere student :eyes:

yo add prometheus as the superintendent

this AU gives me unordinary vibes, its really good, lovin it
:nod:

I wanna know who PK is, prob the top dog. If your wondering how would you design them, just either no face, Y/N, or yk something that covers the head

2 Likes

cursebeard reaction (hes off on an international trip)

1 Like

PK is a janitor at the school, because just like AA, he has to clean up everyone else’s mess

2 Likes

Edward is that one incredibly saucy teacher all the girls crush on.
IMG_2382
(But he doesn’t even realize it)

1 Like

ao protag is the troublemaker because he always fucks everything up (sameria-keraxe peace treaty is good proof of this)

1 Like

mentally unwell blond

If you refer to the Peacekeeper, there a senior student who people wouldn’t like to mess with, but the peacekeeper will be the MC ( AO ) mentor

2 Likes