Arcane Academy Part 3 -- Comic

:warning: The comic series “Arcane Academy” is no longer available. It has been converted into a new comic series called “Totally Accurate Arcane.”

More info here: Totally Accurate Arcane (Remake) - Art - Arcane Odyssey

31 Likes

YO @robotstics check this out when you wake up, also great work Tobi! It’s fun and looks amazing!

1 Like

Great comic once again tobi, was that robo’s real name hehe?

1 Like

Thank you so much dude.

Pre sure he wanted to be called Jake. I remember making a “Jake from state farm” joke about it.

You really outdid yourself with this one.
Like this is just beautiful

Lol nice. And cool application form hehe.

Aaaaa out of likes again. Here yah go. :point_right: :heart: :point_left:

Thanks, m8. I really wanted to push myself this comic. I hope that each comic will get better and better. SO glad you enjoyed it my guy. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

LEZ GO TOBIIII! AGAIN another awesome part of the Comic. Good job on pulling through again on making it. This comic was awesome and I love the new style dammit! Hope to read more of your shitz. You really shot high with this one.

(Also I’m definitely yeeting into those forums hehe.)

HECK YAAAAAAAAAAR. AAAAA thanks so much. It feels good to have all that hard work be paid off with all your guy’s kind words. FREAKIN LOVE YOU ALL GODDAMMIT!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

absolutely adorable

:point_right: :heart: :heart: :heart: :point_left:

1 Like

:+1:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

robotistics got clapped no sweat

1 Like

look there’s me! the dude with anime mask that punches hard

2 Likes

didn’t stand a CHANCE

:+1:

heheheheh I can only imagine his reaction. :flushed:

And wearing pink no less. Truly you are the coolest kid in school. :nod: