Arcane Adventures Webcomic x Megaman ZX

old classic from my childhood brought back to life and (mega)merged into what i pursue now with this mega project and community

bonus cookies if you can somehow correctly guess all of the aa/other characters shown here

28 Likes

i wish
i wish i was able to make alt accounts
so that i could like this
more than once

1 Like

inb4 some rando new guy pops in and replies to the above comment saying;
“wow it worked”
and then i get banned for alt creation

2 Likes

ok im taking a wild guess

Rebecca, Jack, Mini, Juniper, Maple, Angel?, Virent, Trigno???

1 Like

what a coincidence,i think a mobile megaman game launched today too

1 Like

In fact, I went in with the intention of making a post about that, but the last thing I see is the art section, so I got this.

1 Like

Megaman is a saga that I really like although I have not played all its games,The first one to play was X8, he always chose Zero because he was red and had a sword and Azel because he fly,

1 Like

i knew you’d love it lol

1 Like

Woah Nice

1 Like

those were my guesses too, though I was pretty iffy about the last person. pretty sure it’s trigno, but it’s been a while since we’ve seen the magma lad

1 Like

Only in europe
It’s like
2nd anni of it’s launch in asia and like it’s been out for NA for like a couple months or so

check it out it’s pretty neat
got this pfp from it too

1 Like

but, i live on south america

2 Likes

sucks for you lol find out how to download apps outside of your region

1 Like

2 Likes

haha let’s fucking go

2 Likes

i kinda get the same iffy feeling too (since from my memory, trollus draws trigno a tad bit differently but idk)

but eh dark skin + red eyes + black eyebrow + angry face screams trigno to me

1 Like

1 Like

100% agreed, I’m guessing it’s the revamped trigno in trollus’ newer artstyle for the upcoming trigno vs rupin finale in the webcomic

2 Likes

4 Likes

:cookie: :hungry:

2 Likes