Arcane Adventures? Why Don’t You Adventure For Some Maidens Instead - YouTube

Random Art:

Summary

Mob Psycho Poster

Sea Hampter from Winds of Fortune

23 Likes

Why did I make this? :sleeper:
@tetragon_fortress

ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART ARSEN ART

2 Likes

I am extremely confused.

1 Like

3 Likes

This is now the second time in the past two minutes that somebody called me a random and then told me to shut up.

Yay

2 Likes

firranos’s channel outro with an AA Intro remix, I can hear this photo

1 Like

may i please have the original photo

1 Like

Ofc, here yah go!

1 Like

It’s ok. You’re not random to me. :people_hugging:

1 Like

:tired_face: it’s enough to make a grown man cry.

Casual Curse Beard simps vs Giga Chad Arsen enjoyers

WHERES THE DRIP
wow another post that was quick
very
very
quick

1 Like

I made these at relatively the same time. I just spent extra time making the video and rendering it (After Effects grrrr).

Didn’t feel like making full body versions of these characters since making this stuff in Adobe Illustrator is like 10x longer and harder than drawing (imo).

photoshop

1 Like

Hey! >:0

I used to make art on Photoshop before I moved to Illustrator. Don’t disrespect it. :fist::triumph: :

Plus, it’s up to the individual on what program they use. I legit can’t draw and everything I’ve made has been with a mouse, that’s why I love Ai, but other people can draw so they use PS or Paint 3D >:)

1 Like

Lol
I find illustrator a bit confusing to manage cuz all the layers but my friend uses it
I just like the random brushes and tools in ps to make cool effects

1 Like

Nice :+1: (please dont murder me)

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely understand that. For my bigger comics/pieces I am managing so many layers it sometimes lags my laptop.

But yeah Illustrator is best used with PS or with another software. It’s good for tracing/creating clean line art of drawings.