Arcane Airlines - Attempt 2

“Bad news, our ‘new pilot’ is in fucking lala-land.”

“That is somehow worse than being inebriated.”

“Also, we’re heading straight into a nosedive with a whirlpool awaiting our imminent descent.”

My hand comes out of the absolutely destroyed control panel forming a :point_up: and then I say “:nerd: It’s actually called an Aileron Roll” and then after I say that the plane is now spiralling out of control

“There ain’t any fuckin’ terrain but GOD DAMNIT PULL UP!”

I smash in the front windshield of the cockpit and prepare to dive in while showing off my buff and herculean physique

“DONT WORRY I CAN DEAL WITH IT”

I throws all my gale supernovas under plane

( wait does that cancel out whirlpools )

(no but it sends plane flying again)

“We have altitude again. Sorry for the turbulence.”

“Anyway, the control panel’s busted.”

Man this piloting shit is easy

Oh no don’t worry, no need to be sorry
I then cause one of the wings to fucking explode because again i am part of the airplane

“One of the wings isn’t functional anymore. Prepare for even worse turbulence.”

The control panel explodes and my charred burnt body is launched to the opposite side of the piloting room

“We are plummeting downward again.”

“I hope all of you left a last will and testament.”

I threaten the plane with docked pay and a cruise into the nearest dual conjoined structure and it’s wing grows back

(it will kinda funny if someone didn’t even paid attention to what going to the shenanigans, they just whips out some AirPod on and starts vibing to lofi and just peacefully reading a book or something-)

Oh snap, I shown myself…

“I GOT YOU!”

I make wing with magma magic

The plane isn’t sentient. Darn I wish it was so it could yell at all if you.

the sentient part of the plane which was me is now dead but my burnt body runs over and fixes the plane wing before returning to being dead