Arcane April 2021 Prompts! [ ArcaneApril2021 ]

can be interpreted in any way you want, although the idea me and tong had in mind is ‘freezing status effect’

@Pox mhm! as long as you include the prompt name anywhere in your post, you’re eligible!

@anon50359812 mhm, as long as it’s related to the prompt keyword in anyway, it’s all good (hell you can even bullshit this part too, I won’t shank your ass for it)

0_0

Well… I’ll sure as hell try.

1 Like

Probs only try and do a few as for some reason I can’t motivate myself anymore. But I’ll try and get some done on paper considering how I do on it anyways.

1 Like

this challenge was basically made to give people ideas on what to create, but no need to pressure yourself!

Alr thanks. I think i’ll do clashing and allies. Unsure about anything else

1 Like

zap - day 9
i’m tempted to doodle all of the prompts aaa

6 Likes

do it :smiling_imp:

oohooo?

can I do poem

yes you can

and post the thing in #writing

yeah man i gotta travel across eastern magius to kill 3 bandits for 19 crowns sure ok
day 11 - quest

7 Likes

hopping back here again for a proper thank you message

I ain’t making this a formal message so… yeah.

This Arcane April has ended days ago with silence, but that’s fine. It’s still a success to me. As long as I had a chance to start something like this, it’s already a big W in my eyes.

Even if it has died out, that’ll become something I’ll note to myself for future events I may host. Such as themes, amount of days dedicated to these prompts thing, etc. Will I host something like this again? I don’t really know, that’s on my future self. But I’d like to do that though, hehe.

I’d like to thank everyone who created and participated in this event. Artists, writers, forumers, or whatever you may identify yourself with. This event was created as something people can do while waiting for TGR, and an experience we can learn and observe from. (The second part was more of my thing, don’t worry.)

Lastly, this is more of a ‘qUirKy’ informal speech ending from me so…
Until the day our end arrives, we’ll continue wilding and living our lives!

- BNT

P.S. oh yea yall can borrow the themes from this event for y’alls creations, I don’t mind (hell I’d go “HOLY SHIT” in happiness)

4 Likes

Prepare for Jack-Off June!

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Featured topic is Sage panties

Draw a potato with the bed hair (rogangster hair) and acid magic

:flushed:
lots of trolling

this better make a return

Could have waited a year

i dont feel like it this year

1 Like