Arcane Generations (beginning)

Creator note: Got bored and decided to make this

“…”

“…?”

A man was unconscious. On a tiny island… Unable to wake up for quite some time. It could be argued that he was in a coma.

Despite this a man sensed his body. And used ??? to heal him.

As he was being healed. The mysterious man sensed a mysterious energy from him. A corruption’s remains.

As the young man began to wake up. A shine of light appeared in his eye.

His hair was red. His eyes were blue. His once light skin darkened by the ever scorching sun.

“Ugh…”

The man struggled to fine even enough balance to sit upright. As he looked around he noticed several dead bodies on the beach of the island he stood on.

As he moved his sand covered head he could tell that whoever did this wasn’t an animal… It was a human. And then he saw them. 5 wizards. The wizards seemed incredibly agitated. Frightened the man tried to keep away from them. Then he saw what he thought was their leader.

“Oh… So you finally woke up?”

The man was confused. Originally he thought the old man was gonna call the wizards to finish off their prey. But it seems the old man had nothing to do with them.

“…Where am I? How did I get here…? Who are you…?”
The man said in a deep confusion.

“I am theos. I was sailing in this sea until a giant blast hit my ship. I dont know where my crewmates are. But it’s safe to say at this time that they have all perished. As for you Im not sure. I didn’t sense your energy coming close. It was almost like you came out of nowhere.”

“Well then how do I get out of here… And what is this place anyways?”

“This place is newground islands. As for leaving. There is no way as of current. However I might be able to get something for you… However… I sense great potential inside of you. So how about you take out those 5 wizards? I’ll watch over you and make sure you dont die. I’d do it myself but I fear even if I use a fraction of my power i’d destroy this island.”

“But they have magic. I dont!”

Theos gave out a laugh

“Why dont you just hold out your hand and try and release it?”

Upon doing what he was told, the young man suddenly felt slightly strained. And then he saw it… A circle of fire… Immediately the man threw the spell at a wizard out of fear. The blast managed to get him on the ground.

“Woah! … Alright. You better have something for me after this!”

“I am a man of my word”

The man then went to battle the rest of the wizards.

As the fight went on the man felt more and more strained until he couldn’t use his magic anymore.

A blast of lightning and rock hit him point blank knocking him down.

The pain was nearly unbearable… However he felt something right as they were about to finish with the final blow.

It was the fighting spirit of what he might become.

Immediately. He stood back up… It hurt like hell. He was extremely exhausted and found it hard to move his hands. But he still went at it. Until… He felt it… A giant surge of adrenaline passed through his body and nearly overflowing it… The shadow wizard was the last one left. The shadow wizard charged up his attack and right before he could blast it the man kicked his face into the air. The man jumped up to his body and kicked it back down…

“huff… puff”

The man looked around. And notice they were all beaten. Each one.

Theos then proceeded to clap his hands.

“Originally I thought you weren’t even going to make it past two of them but I must say you proved me wrong… Im impressed with you. For that I wish to reward you… What is your name?”

“… I have none.”

“Well then… Howabout we call you…”

Hero

Sorry for it being short. I decided to do a quick take on arcane adventures and world of magic.

This will have 4 chapters.

first one being about arcane adventures, second one being about what happens next, third being world of magic, fourth one being a message about the passage time and how things change.|

Till then cya later.

2 Likes

Pretty good but there’s something missing to me I can’t quite get my brain around

Honestly pretty good, just make sure you keep an eye on grammar and punctuation. My only real complaint is that Theos’ speech and personality feels a bit off, but that might just be me.

This was rushed on accident. I’ll try and get more into personality and story in doom island and savaria hopefully nailing it before we get to the second sea

1 Like