Arcane intergalactic part.1

???

Well, here I go again, trying to make another story.

I hope this series doesn’t fail.

I’d you have any constructive feedback on the story, pls share it, it helps keep it alive and helps make my stories better.

Without further a do, let’s start the story.

Hello, there, if you’re reading this, The war seas have been falling apart lately.

I don’t know much about what’s going on, neither does the grand navy, or really anyone. It’s really scary though and to be honest I have been extremely paranoid myself.

Strong wizards and warriors all across the war seas have been going missing lately, some come back with strange, geometric scars, others are found in places miles away from where they were last seen, yet strangely, none are killed.

I’m worried because I’m a strong wizard.

Oh, how rude of me, I should introduce myself.

The name is Kamo, Kamo galleon.

I’m an ice wizard, and I’ve been on quite a journey.

Currently I live in redwake, a rocky, isolated place, its quiet, and not very action filled, but to be fair, I like it like that.

My life has been generally mundane, I’ve had a few battles in arenas and won, I guess I could boast how I defeated a few old sea viking criminals here and there, but those stories are old, nobody cares nowdays.

However my life is currently in a strange situation, I don’t know what’s going on, the grand navy tells us to remain calm, but if I’m being honest…

I don’t want a giant geometric scar on my back, or be found floating on a dinghy naked and dazed

So I have been hiding in my house for probably a week now, however I’m a bit worried since I’m running out of food, however the market is a fairly long walk, and I don’t wanna risk exposure.

Also, with what’s happening, I don’t think someone is even in the store, everyone has been paranoid lately about the strange events.

Well, it looks like its night now, and I only have a little food left to last before having to go out.

I went to sit on my chair in the kitchen, waiting as I heated up some leftovers over a fire

It was extremely late at night by now, I ate up last night’s leftovers before sitting on my couch and slowly dozing off…

As I was doing so, I heard a noise from outside.

It was at first not that bad, it was a low, bump sound.

But then the bumps became louder.

And louder.

and louder.

Suddenly a light would flash outside my window before quickly disappearing, i stared in horror as to what that was, and slowly went up to the window to see.

You see, i live in a house that happens to be on a hill above the central plaza, the largest part of the town’s bridges that most people would normally reside, but due to what was happening, it was as empty as a dead log.

But not tonight, something huge was on the planks, the night made it hard to see, but whatever it was.

that’s not magic

It appeared as a huge, black, metallic looking object, it probably wasn’t that dark in color, that was just the night sky, but it still was terrifying nonetheless.

It was strangely symmetrical and to be fair, it definitely looked cool to a degree, but, the awe quickly went away when something hissed…

A light came from somewhere under whatever it was, along with a large amount of mist, I stared and thought to myself “could this be what’s taking all the mages?”

After a few minutes of suspense, I thought I could see something coming from the light…

It was a foot like thing, yet unlike a humans, it was just these two, large shaped, things, at first I stared at it in confusion, but after a moment, my skin turned whiter than a birch tree’s back when the foot become a visible body.

The creature, no, the creatures, as three came out, emerged from the mist, I have little words to describe what they looked like, almost like they were wearing iron armor, each one held a musket like device? I assume it was a gun since the shape was familiar. Each one glowed a ghastly red color, which only looked more terrifying in the fog, I wanted to move, but I was too mesmerized by all of this.

???

Basically aliens sorry for low quality not my art

They spread out a bit, slowly walking around the area, each one making some bizarre deep warble of sorts, I stared from my window now sweating, at first, nothing much happened, they went around the place a bit but they didn’t head towards the homes, which made me a bit relieved, but then, like the idiot I was…

i accidentally knocked over my plant pot and it shattered with a loud crash

The next thing i know, one of them is staring directly at me from my window, i stare back and think to myself…

oh fuck.

4 Likes

So you’re doing this

Yes.

aliens?

Maybe

How do these things die so fast

Idk, my intro thing died after two ppl said Amog us

1 Like

Damn nobody has even like read it.

Welcome to the writing squad.

1 Like

Eh, has more views than my yt vids

I’m just confused that you live in Redwake and have defeated the Minotaur in the same story

Arcane Intergalactic? More like Arcane International hehe

Arcane intertime

Minotaur won’t be born for another thousand years

Oops lore loophole alert

I’ll fix it later

Ok

Hmmm I’ll just cut that part out

Fixed

Omega poggers.

How do I change my username?

Ask liu