Forum Check-Up / Name Change

(I’m not entirely sure where to put this)

Basically just come here if you want a username change and/or a check-up regarding regular status. Ping me with @liu for a faster response.

I cannot perform check-ups on users who are not TL2+, so if you are still a basic member here are the requirements!

New Rule Regarding Name Changes!

Change backs are allowed if you're unsure on a new name, however it will only be reverted to the name you had before your most recent change

28 Likes

regular status checkup

1 Like

I’ll probably want to change my name to Fang or his full name at some point, like Fang_C_Percy. Idk tho, i’ll probably decide later on because having the name of my guild as my forum acc sure is representative but a bit weird

2 Likes

aight, ping me when you want the name changed

2 Likes

Kk.

1 Like

lookin’ good!

1 Like

Regular checkup please! (hope I don’t get put in some waiting room for 12 years. lol)

2 Likes

Yes Dr. Macobre, I would like a checkup on the status concerning my Regular rank.

2 Likes

@Baba

Looks like you should start giving out more likes, but you still have 14 days so plenty of time!

@StarForDays

All good :+1:

1 Like

Normally I like things I laughed to, though it seems I’ll give em more generously.

1 Like

please ignore me

2 Likes

yeah it’s totally like you have a regular status lmao

regular checkup, please~

1 Like

2 Likes

wait for real

1 Like

Heya! though it seems 6 months of inactivity won’t get you regular this time. good luck for next time!

1 Like

Can I have a regular check up please.

1 Like

;-;

Okay this is just people replying for a checkup on regular when they don’t even have it

What are the requirements?

You’re still at the Basic TL1, so just follow these requirements and you’re on your way to being a Member! Check Requirements for Regular (TL3) for more info on getting Regular TL3.

@ThatAsianInTheCorner

Most of your flags are under inappropriate and spam.

@anon64436269

Only a matter of time (16 days). Check the requirements linked above and/or compare to those shown in your list!