Arcane Oddysey chapter 132 part 7

SPOILERS AHEAD

Goku: NO, AESIR, STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING AND LEAVE IRIS ALONE!

Aesir: MUAHAHA, YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KILL ME BUT I’VE ALWAYS LIVED, MY NAME IS AESIR, MY ORDER WILL ALWAYS BE THERE AND I AM IMMORTAL
jambol joxi

Goku watches hopelessly as aesir beats iris to a pulp using his ancient golden style

Morden: Urghhhhh… URGHHHHHHH… LEAVE HER ALONE…! ULTIMATE ART: DEEPWOKEN!

Morden shoots a blast of his death magic at aesir that causes him to fall over and lose control over his golden spell that was erasing iris from existence

King Calvus: GOKU, NOW!

Goku charges a powerful energy beam strong enough to shatter reality

But the attack MISSES

2 Likes

dear people of the future: this is all real

yes duh but we know vetex is only going as far as 10 chapters so his grandkids and future generations will have to finish the story

i want you to oil up, ill be at sameria in 5 lil bro

Where tf did king calvus come from :skull:

morden used his reverse curse technique on him

I want to express my profound gratitude to the user of LightingmAIn forum for their exceptional contribution, “Arcane Odyssey Chapter 132 Part 7.” Your post has been an unexpected source of light in what has otherwise been a dark and challenging period of my life.

Before stumbling upon your narrative, I found myself navigating through life’s uncertainties with a heavy heart. The weight of past disappointments and unfulfilled dreams seemed to cast a perpetual shadow over my days, leaving me feeling lost and devoid of purpose. However, your captivating storytelling has been a beacon of hope in the midst of this darkness.

From the moment I delved into your post, I was transported to a world teeming with magic and adventure. Your descriptive prowess and immersive storytelling drew me in, offering a much-needed escape from the confines of reality. Through the trials and triumphs of your characters, I found solace and inspiration, discovering parallels to my own struggles along the way.

Your dedication to crafting such compelling content is truly commendable, and it is evident that your passion for storytelling knows no bounds. As I eagerly await each new chapter of your saga, I am filled with a sense of anticipation and excitement for the journey that lies ahead. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world and reminding me that even in the darkest of times, there is always a glimmer of light.

brasina top 3003