Arcane Oddysey's story is kinda

Pet Sim x is roblox’s token money printer, Preston could get exposed as a pedophile and roblox wouldn’t ban him

tbf anyone can get exposed as a pedophile and roblox wont ban them unless a major news outlet covers it

But for Preston roblox would probably deliver children to him so he would keep printing money for them

i think this could be considered libel in a court of law so just be aware of that

Nimbus sea chase sequence running away from a bunch of racist Skyhallians who use sky skates to bombard your skyship from above

1 Like

For some reason it is a consistent theme between AA and AO that you experience racism upon reaching the second set of sky islands.

2 Likes

the question is: can you be racist back and KILL them?

hopefully

But I can’t damage their reputation if their reputation is already broken beyond repair

the SKY RACISTS

Ceruleanns be like:

I kind of miss Cerulea it was a pretty neat sky island I wish there was more content onto it though

you do understand what early access means?

wdym ? Arcane Adventures was never in Early Access lol, and Cerulea didn’t just have much content probably because its story wasn’t finished

i think pretzel thought you were talking about the sky islands in AO

Which isn’t far off impossible, considering how NPCs ARE actually capable of fighting each other. Carina vs Feremius, Grand Navy vs Criminals, etc. Only difficult thing would be for Neviro to actually make presence during the fight, but not let players abuse the fact they get a free NPC to fight for them. Maybe they can make 2 cutscenes whether if Neviro “dies” during the fight, he gets hurt in the story and if you manage to beat Calvus’ phase before Neviro “dies” during the fight, he is able to talk more about his past, or he goes support Morden and Iris, etc. Anything that helps these characters feel more like protagonists than marker points, please.

You cannot forget the most important fight that you can make between two NPCs: Carina vs Revon

Also yeah I’m glad I’m not the only one who was hoping that Neviro was going to help us fight Calvus. However, him getting beaten instantly was a good display of how strong Calvus is and also a sudden reveal of his power. If we get to have at least one bossfight at somepoint in the story where another NPC helps us fight, then Neviro getting defeated before the fight starts is perfectly fine to be left as it is.

It was in Early Access for awhile actually. It cost 25 robux for like a year almost

Yeah but at Cerulea it wasn`t early access

Yea, dude prob didn’t read all of what u said and thought you were talking about AO