Arcane odyssey 2024 roadmap discussion

the empire update is most likely a buffer.

vetex might do some full release update stuff on the side while doing the empires update meaning it shouldn’t take long for the full release update to come out after the empires update

budget ancient magic

i think spirit weapons should be items with a spiritual or religious meaning or relation, like prayer beads or lapis, or something new in universe

i would hate if they were just normal weapons that also took health

I’m actually all for it. I’m making a character currently because of that update. Sort of a mad scientist type, I’m intending on making a kinda laboratory somewhere, should give good roleplay options

there’s no shot. Vetex wouldn’t. Right???

It’d be interesting to see how clan building will interact with towns and such.
Maybe having positive rep with towns will allow you to build on those islands as well, while you could go the destruction route and leave the town in ruins to build your own

1 Like

Its ö̴͍̣̝̙̹͔̮̹̹̟̱́̌̇̌̑̽͗͆̌̍̈́̄̋̐͒̍͘̚͝͝h̶̨͉͉̣͍̱̬͚̗̭͕̥̹͙̗͚̉̉͂̍͗͛̾͆̓̌̾̾̒͊̉̓́̚̕͝͠ŵ̴̢̛͚͇̜̼̟̺͈̭̪̏̉͌́̄̐̑̿̇̒̃̐͘͜͜͝͝ ̸̥̦̺̝̥̠̘̳̖̳̩̱̀̐͂̆͜͠͝ͅẁ̸̛̭̞̫̠͎̘̥͚̮̺̞͔̌͊̓̾̅̍̀̏͛͠͝͝͝k̵̡̢̥̗̜̠͍̳̣̫̖͎̻̪̝̯̥͙̪̓ͅẖ̴̛͕̙͈̼̯͎̘͕͈̺̲̐̍́́̈́͛̈͝ͅp̶̡̛̛̛̛̹̗̯͕̭̗̹̲̩̦͔̦̟̪̌̇͊̍̅̑̎̊̐͐͝ ̷̡̠̮̥̺͖̹̪̹͙̣̲̼͚̲̝̞͓͔͈̦͐͊̍̀͋̽̓̓͆̿͛̂͘̚͝͠r̷̨̢̨̛͚̜̖̟̩͉̰̍̉̑̒̋̀̾̀̿̄͂̀̋͊̍͜x̸̧̢̥̬̟͚̱̟̻̓͋ẃ̶̡̨̡͙̠̓̀̈̇̒͜͝ͅ

As villain you get buster call every hour

Ok but actually. Clan Farms sounds like it’d be pretty cool. As long as it’s actually something we can harvest items from instead of just cosmetic

2 Likes

Couldn’t a single player make a farm as well? Minecraft in AO

1 Like

i hope we can steal from other clans :smiley:

In that case, would it even be worth it to get negative town rep?
I feel like all the shops would just stop selling to you like pre-renown changes

We gonna commit crimes that even Arthur The cursebeard didnt dream about

watch someone build a penis in harvest island.

ill probably do that yeah

problem is if someone decides to rob me im basically dead

then again most of the time clan players are suprisingly chill

Probably won’t be possible, but then again… players will find a way

In the trello card it says stuff about the bandits giving you tribute, so there should be a reward for going evil beyond roleplay stuff

Unless its wilderness island and noboody noticed that you claimed island you gonna be fine

i hope we can also murder the bandits

gotta go that full evil route >:)

Bro had neutral and pacifist option yet he decided to do genocide run