Arcane odyssey 2024 roadmap discussion

Mate I knew about Vimir Sea existence for a few months already. My guess is its going to be either a lot of huge islands or place where we met the first giants or titans

HOLY FORK, new sea!

POV: You accidently updated your character on capital island, and now ever Titan guard is attacking you

its related to keraxe in story. Trust me

Should also be the one where lost magics and FS get introduced

spirit weapons and warden probably shouldnt be too complicate, pretty sure they took this long is because he needed ideas for them

ghost ships and such would probably be somewhat similar to what we already have know, maybe with some custom cannon/mortar moves

side bosses would probably takes a week or two at most, unless he plans to add a bunch of them / they are very complicate

story would also take a week or two depending on how complex it is

overalll 1 and a half months or 2 months from empires update ig

Indeed, it would happen if mage already can explode rocks with blade swing (kai sabre)

Lost magic, Lost FS, Lost weaponsā€¦Upgraded spirit weaponsā€¦?
weā€™re going to eat good

we can now hurt ourself more effieciently :+1:

vastrachos sword be like:

vatrachos arcanium weaponry

Iā€™d say full release is maybe late summer?
Like July and August time frame

Not sure what spirit weapons ā€œupgradeā€ will be. There are some theories that vitality will be to weapons what strength is to magic

oh well i guess the thread i made is useless cuz everyoneā€™s here lol

well imma just copy over on what i had said.

well hereā€™s hoping itā€™s because spirit weapons are just SOOOOO cool and unique that they are taking more time.

anyway what i like most is having new areas to explore and more levels to get for every update. that was kinda what was missing for me to go and actually enjoy the updates that came before

Let me cook and Im gonna make blade stronger than the The sword of Morockā€™s fire itself

i thought that was confirmed, not just a theory

The Divine Sword of Not Him :speaking_head: :fire_magic:

Let me ā€œcookā€ i see what you did there

Really? Any idea where the ā€œword of godā€ would be?

Wait, so vitality imbued magic?