Arcane Odyssey AU: Argos gets a heart attack

Ashlyn had finally made it. the long, narrowing hallway of fort talos where she was to listen in on the mysterious conversation behind the wooden door. 2 ensigns lay brutally injured in puddles of corrosive acid as she slowly entered the conference hall…

She climbed on top of the wooden boxes to eavesdrop on argos and the initiates, but, suddenly, BLAM! argos had spotted her.

“you vermin, I’ll teach you a lesson! men, stay back, I’ll handle this pest myself…”

Ashlyn recovered from being flung across the room, but before she could cast a spell, argos flung himself towards her, striking her with his halberd. She… was a little surprised… it didn’t hurt a lot… but argos was insistent on beating this intruder. Ashlyn then tried to dodge and shoot acid at him, but he was managing to keep up with her agility, then, suddenly, argos let out a mighty roar.

“You’re stronger than I thought, but you won’t be able to handle this!”

he began to swirl his halberd as a massive aura of power surrounded him, preparing for a heavy slam to the ground, ashlyn braced herself.

“GRRUUAAAAAA-”

“ACK!”

suddenly, his halberd pathetically clattered against the floor, along with his devourer, and his helmet.

Ashlyn looked confused as she saw argos curled into a ball.

“I- STAY BACK WORM! AUCK- AARRHH-!”

“AAAAAAAHHH!”

Ashlyn walked up to him

“is… something wrong?”

“I- IT DOESN’T- CON…CERN… Y-YOU!” Argos stuttered out as he seemed to be writhing in extreme pain.

“uhhh”

Ashlyn felt pretty awkward as argos was having… an episode of some sort…

“OH MY FUCKING GO- AURRRGGHH!” He screamed as he clenched his chest tightly.

Suddenly, he collapsed entirely, limp, the fire in his eyes, gone.

Ashlyn obtained argo’s chestplate, and leveled up to 85. (a new quest became available at munera island.)

“…” Ashlyn walked out the room as the ensigns scattered across the dungeon stared at her with complete confusion.

3 Likes

“Calvus I can’t move it move it anymore :(”

another dubious breakdown when he died 27 times to argos

Argos is actually the only boss (besides iris and shura) whom I’ve never died to.

(I guess Maria is now apart of this list since she was pretty easy to beat)

1 Like

You work fast

This is so stupid and i love it

should’ve not do professional acrobatics as an old man

ALERT:this is a Canon event
Screenshot 2024-04-09 9.35.30 AM

now make lorde Elius trip on djin ruins’ edge and do cratos jump into harvest island’s whirlpool