Arcane Odyssey Ban Appeal

isnt there any way to get unbanned from the discord

accientally sent a fucking nsfw gif (i instantly deleted it) and got banned for that

Get a friend to make a ticket if you want to appeal

Nevermind you’re on no-appeal.

If you got perma muted it means you broke the rules before

Not necessarily, you can be banned from any amount of points.

dawg why did you even have that saved

the bait is evolving

what even is a point ?

Basically each time a mod catches you breaking a rule you earn one ban point, with the punishment increasing till perma mute

i had none bru i got banned 10 mins after sending the GIF (that i deleted instantly)

Even if you delete it it still counts as rule violation, and if you get perma muted it means the gif was way too explicit

is there a way to appeal a ban in the discord, roughly a month or few ago i was hacked by the minecraft log4shell method meaning the person had full control over my computer, some may say that it had been patched but keep in mind i was on an older version enough of that anyways. well i was banned because this user with full control over my account was sending shit like transphobia and racist stuff, i got my account back 2 days ago after sending the person 20 dollars to get my account, im really concerned because i was banned in half the server i was in, and i heard from a friend that “i” said something really bad to mythsofmann on the staff team.

If you make an alt account you might be able to make a ticket in the discord server and appeal as long as you have evidence that your account was hacked.
If you cannot join on an alt account get a friend to do so and send the evidence that they are appealing for you.