Arcane Odyssey Build Generator

Have you ever felt that you are bored of AO?

Безимени-2

Me personaly - yes, and so that’s why i started creating files with builds i never played before. For example:

On top of my main 3 pure builds (Mage, Warrior and berserker)

I have Warlock build, which is "Lore accurate " verison of my OC

I have file that is reserved for Meta Builds (Yes shut up), and i recently remade it from Crystal-Leg to Lightning-Conjurer

But sometimes you dont know what to play, and for that purpose, i created a small build generator. It might help someone try new builds out as it generates:

1. Build
  2. Magic ; Fighting Style ; Weapons depending on build
  3. “Apperance” of build (Pirate, Knight etc)

I decided to not include names as i think its useless considering there’s already name randomizer when you create character, and “stat-point” randomizer would be too much work.

Generator

4 Likes

Yooo, this is literally me:

(Aside from weapons, but their interchangeable so /shrug)

Very cool :+1:

insane, also i dont have a screenshot but im pretty sure i saw dual swords and SoS both in one gen.

This is truly the magest mage that ever arcaned an odyssey, in a world of magic.

Hah

it knows about the update

1 Like

if only this was possible

Interesting concept.
NPC bounty generator.

1 Like

Okay, I’ve used this a few times now, and I think there might be something wrong with the code here. Mostly because it seems to draw from fighting styles, rather than magics, when a mage is generated. Maybe fix that at some point? Other than that, it’s a nice thing to have, I suppose.

I guess you need to work a bit longer on generator since this happened:

I think your mage option is bugged, it recommended boxing and sailor

i found a mage that is not maging

savant who lives in nimbus sea update:

ooh, a walking sauna of death!

Yes, oopsie. Fixed

Oh well I main this build sooooooo
Screenshot 2023-06-22 5.11.53 AM

were you that dude who made an entire backstory of your AO character and Frostmill in the introduction section of game discussion?

1 Like

Yes, that was me :melting_face: