Arcane Odyssey Building Textures

I’m wondering if anyone is aware of the source of the textures used in the world map/structures of Arcane Odyssey, I’ve so far only been able to find a few of the textures online, and wondering if anyone more familiar with making edits relating to AO would be aware of their source.

This is a repost of my previous topic, phrased better to make it more clear as to what I was asking.

didn’t you already ask this

oh ok

i’m pretty sure he uses HydraSix’s Ultimate Material Pack in the toolbox, it has the same grass texture used in windrow island in that pack

he also uses:
new roblox materials
old roblox materials

i was able to make a pretty similar ocean to the one in AO using the toolbox so that might come from there too

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m aware of the materials he uses relating to default studio ones. Do you have the source of the ocean texture, seems to be exact, beyond different lighting.

it’s by SIashys with the Studs Per Tile set to 25

vetex uses some color correction for the lighting btw

Figured for the colour correction, although he definitely uses adaptable lighting which changes per weather condition, but trying to get a basic match shouldn’t be too hard.

Still haven’t been able to find an exact match for his wood planks texture, it continues to evade me.