Arcane Odyssey Character Popularity Poll

W opinion, although I do feel that Neviro showing up out of nowhere to save you was pretty jarring.

1 Like

Edward W

3 Likes

When they busted into Ravannia to save me from prison, my literal reaction was something along these lines:
ā€œOhā€¦ hi, Iris. Youā€™re here too, Morden? Okay. Who the heck is that white hair- WAIT, EDWARD, YOUā€™RE HERE TOO? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING.ā€

19 Likes

Along with Tilly being possibly missed and forgotten, the same could be said for Kenton
Heā€™s on a random island above Dawn, and itā€™s not required to progress story
His character his built well, people like him, and it also builds the world
Hope something similar will happen for Enizor, even though imo he isnā€™t built well

Enizor gets points deducted for making us do 3 fetch quests, and he doesnā€™t do anything after becoming quartermaster. Having a portable enchanter/shop is pretty neat tho tbh.

1 Like

True, his quest is a chore, but if thereā€™s an upgrade quest for him, itā€™d be interesting if it could build the world like Kentonā€™s did

his upgrade lets us choose the enchantment we want at the cost of being more expensive (Enzior is very thrifty)

real, when i saw kenton there i was gladly surprised.

same heā€™s eh atm and i donā€™t particularly like having him on my ketch too much but hopefully when potions comes out heā€™ll become our best friend for us future alchemists.

mayor tilly was an interesting thing to see though, neat bit of character development* too on the outlook on Tibera and the dudes who captured her.

Ruby just overtook morden :astonished:

les gooo

morden, iris and warren (obviously)

ok so hear me out, what if the thing enizor is trying to make is an interchange potion and his upgrade quest unlocks it

I agree with what you said about Morden and Iris. Both of them lack personality besides being nice, at least for now. They kind of just feel like theyā€™re there to fill the roles they need to play, which is pretty boring. As the story progresses, I really hope the two get more fleshed out since weā€™re going to be spending so much time with them and we get to see aspects of their characters like Irisā€™ anger issues and Mordenā€™sā€¦ I donā€™t know, anything of his personality?

Then again, I did vote for the both of them since Iā€™m attached now. Most of why I like them is just because of the personalities I give them in my head and their story potential.

Also agreed, Edward is awesome.

Ma boy Kenton, should keep that 1# spot, ma man deserves it for coming to save us from prison, telling us when white eyes is near, and staying loyal to us, I felt happier Kenton came to save us from prison then when Iris and Morden were there :skull::skull::skull:

as much as i like to doubt and keep my distances from morden, him and edward are really just your bros

ig its about expectation

weā€™ve always expected either Iris or Morden, or both of them to break us out since they are major characters and all that

but Edward is, just a guy, you can play through the whole game without meeting or even knowing him exist ( i didnt recruit him til i was at fort talos or smt on my first file )

yet, he was there to rescue you despite only knowing and you recently and has little reason to help you out, other than being loyal as fck

thats why he my fav thus far

based forum:

iā€™m glad to know that we all have good taste

5 Likes

Ok but ruby roger winning

3 Likes

yeah but edward is our mad g heā€™s cool

1 Like