Arcane Odyssey Copy Pasta

To start this off, I’m unsure if this is part of the Game Discussion topic so I’ll just leave it at Off Topic.

Someone in the Odyssey Feed asked someone to make a Copy Pasta for Arcane Odyssey, so I delivered.

It’s been 59 hours since the last Arcane Odyssey trello update, I can feel myself losing grip on reality. Every waking minute I expect to see someone in #:scroll:︱trello … anything! I’ve been going to school and I mistaked my homework for enchant scrolls, but it was a useless hard enchantment, so I threw it in the trash. I tried to excuse my homework, but my teacher didn’t believe me, even though I was wasn’t lying about the ArcaneOdyssey enchantment scroll. She sent me to the principles office, where I again tried to explain the situation, but instead, he fined me 10 galleons, which fortunately is not alot, I can get them back by stealing from the chests in the Lost&Found room. I went to the cafeteria, and for some reason, there was a glass of water, and I couldn’t control myself from drinking it to attempt to regain my bar to use Sailor Fist. I started beating up nearby kids in the cafeteria, but there were no water effects! Why? I thought I trained my Sailor Fist enough on the kindergartners to where I could have the water effect. But then, the Grand Navy, who people weirdly call “police”, come by and take me away. I knew my end was near, they were taking me to an execution area. But that isn’t what happened, for some reason they called my “parent”, who I could only assume to be Iris. But then this woman picked me up from school, grounded me, locking me in my room. I had no choice but to smash the window with my Sailor Fist to get out. It was night time, so nobody could see me as easily, its a 50% sight reduction on others. But then these bandits showed up and beat me up with Boxing! They took me to a dark alleyway and killed me, stealing my hard earned galleons, and it faded to black. I woke up back at home, so I again ran out, but instead back to school. I wanted revenge, so I drank some water bottles, but I forgot; they weren’t salt water! But I went anyway. I beat up all the kids, but then, I was knocked out, at prison! I’ve been arrested by the Gravy.

9 Likes

It’s been 59 hours since the last Arcane Odyssey trello update, I can feel myself losing grip on reality. Every waking minute I expect to see someone in #:scroll:︱trello … anything! I’ve been going to school and I mistaked my homework for enchant scrolls, but it was a useless hard enchantment, so I threw it in the trash. I tried to excuse my homework, but my teacher didn’t believe me, even though I was wasn’t lying about the ArcaneOdyssey enchantment scroll. She sent me to the principles office, where I again tried to explain the situation, but instead, he fined me 10 galleons, which fortunately is not alot, I can get them back by stealing from the chests in the Lost&Found room. I went to the cafeteria, and for some reason, there was a glass of water, and I couldn’t control myself from drinking it to attempt to regain my bar to use Sailor Fist. I started beating up nearby kids in the cafeteria, but there were no water effects! Why? I thought I trained my Sailor Fist enough on the kindergartners to where I could have the water effect. But then, the Grand Navy, who people weirdly call “police”, come by and take me away. I knew my end was near, they were taking me to an execution area. But that isn’t what happened, for some reason they called my “parent”, who I could only assume to be Iris. But then this woman picked me up from school, grounded me, locking me in my room. I had no choice but to smash the window with my Sailor Fist to get out. It was night time, so nobody could see me as easily, its a 50% sight reduction on others. But then these bandits showed up and beat me up with Boxing! They took me to a dark alleyway and killed me, stealing my hard earned galleons, and it faded to black. I woke up back at home, so I again ran out, but instead back to school. I wanted revenge, so I drank some water bottles, but I forgot; they weren’t salt water! But I went anyway. I beat up all the kids, but then, I was knocked out, at prison! I’ve been arrested by the Gravy.

Oh no

So…either the bandits killed the dude in that alley or they knocked him out and took him back home. Then, he got taken to jail.

However, it’s more likely they actually pulled a Joe Chill on them and dropped him in the alley. Or he was only dreaming about the alley sequence with the “bandits”?

omg im famous now

2 Likes

An equal alternative:
“What build are you going in AO?”

haha you failed to actually ping everyone lol!

1 Like

3 Likes

just edit the post

1 Like

1 Like

it turns me on :face_holding_back_tears:

spam