Arcane Odyssey Hot Takes?

if lightning attacks can turn sand into glass, then it should turn sailor fist into steam

the soundtrack kind of fucking sucks, besides the Tobi made ones, theyā€™re just soulless and boring orchestra-esque themes, better than silence sure but i just wish they had more personality

i kinda agree with this, the only boss track i like is eliusā€™

because it stands out and has this baroque, almost folkish feel to it, and itā€™s the only one in the game, it sucks

Honestly, the only themes I can remember are Irisā€™ and Mariaā€™s. I think Mariaā€™s might be my favorite so far.

I would say Iā€™m surprised I donā€™t remember Calvusā€™ theme, but having to constantly hear rubble breaking and the Aether charge effect makes it harder to take in.

they have themes??

my issue with calvusā€™ and argoā€™s themes is that they sound cool for the first 2 minutes but after that my brain gets tired of the orchestra and just digests it as loud noise

im inclined to agree because i didnt even know there was music over the noise

it would be amazing if Tobi composed all the gameā€™s tracks the same way Naktigonis composes all of deepwokenā€™s tracks

they said besides tobiā€™s, meaning tobiā€™s are the good ones

1 Like

Oh fu-

welp, might as well delete mine then

wom >

not sure if i already said this, not gonna scroll through replies

nothing will hit like strolling through the southern riverlands for the first time

1 Like

Everyone hating on this but it is kinda weird that there is both a stats system in the game and stats from equipment which in my opinion, not something that is common in games outside roblox and probably rightfully so.

one of those really only decides your class though, theyā€™re not like proper stats

1 Like

Thatā€™s why ao is different

My suggestion got added letā€™s go im better

wait do boats have a respawn point now?

Brig

they HAVE had one dawg :sob: