Arcane Odyssey Level Bot Moment

we need to help this man

Quick update on the situation it has been almost 2 hours after I sent a appeal onto vectord and there has been no response.

maybe we could ping level or some other balancer, they could probably communicate with someone higher up more easily.

aque 2: electric boogalo

1 Like

Imma take a wild guess at whats happening here, the mods wont do anything until their lord and saviour Vetex wakes up.

On one hand im guessing they want to unban you since the bot is dumb and its highly unlikely you are cheating anyway.

On the other hand, they might be accused of nepotism for content creators or something, idk.

they probably think its aque 2

@Maple

pretty sure this guy isnt lying, i think i seen him sometimes

Poor buddy, sadly vetex can’t make a good anti-cheat :pensive:

is it even still possible to exploit using programs in roblox? wasn’t that supposed to be fixed with that anticheat that roblox got a while ago?

Exploits still exist yes but not as common as before

also I don’t really understand why there’s an auto ban for levelling up too fast rn.
it’s understandable if it’s added when the max level is something like 400, since it would take quite a bit of time and effort to reasonably get there, even when you’re speedrunning.

but with the current level cap, if you know a fast strategy to level up you can get to max in like 3 hours. it’s really not that much time.

most tested vetex change:

yall r freaking out way too much we have tools to actually detect whether they were banned accordingly or not, and chest/level exploits are among the easiest to resolve

1 Like

leaf

were they banned accordingly

so…

are they innocent or not?

idk i dont see the ticket

nvm i see it bro changed discord name

will bro survive

wow this is what happened to aque?
just read through i did not expect that lmfao
how am i so late its been a year