Arcane Odyssey Media Document (Continuation of 7grandnec's AO's - all media) Flares Edition

This is a continuation and copy of 7grandnec’s all media document, so I’m allowing him to still be the main owner of the file still. So technicaly what I’m saying is, I’m allowing him to tell me to delete this topic or whenever he wants me to do with this public folder.

Here is the orginial topic: Arcane Odyssey - All media

Since he stopped updating it, I guess I’m gonna continue it, why? Because over the span of time I’ve been actually continuing on the folder just to help me but I was like, “Shouldn’t everybody be obtaining the folder as well?”

Here is the document continuation. Also, when Arcane Odyssey is released, I’m probably still gonna continue the documents/images to help out anybody with any sort of information. (I know there is a fandom page of AO)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wn0d5_Xw6Z4sR3Ej2UkX-N7kTr_dPTma?ths=true

Note: You might see the same image in two different folders, don’t worry that’s common if I feel like if one image mixes with two types.

(If you can, please insert images of AO if it’s missing or anything like that :nod:)

If anybody wants to know what this file is, it’s just leaks/teasers by “special” players who’ve leaked AO with given permission by vetexgames. So technically it’s just a “library” of pictures.

Most likely, the easiest way to find these images (Without the folder) is searching around twitter, discord, or AO reminders. (Other topics including Arcane News by Cryo or something)

Give @anon44124357 credit :nod:
also another document!!!

Arcane Odyssey Media Document 3.0 (continuation of flare’s media doc) Maples Edition

Since this one was created I shall re-change the topic title!

19 Likes

First

Legend :frcryin:

7 Likes

When AO comes out what’ll happen?

I saw the magic updates a week ago, super beautiful

that acid blast :hot_face:

the lightning charge was drippin too :cold_face:

2 Likes

So many things to add to Arcane Lily :sleeper:

2 Likes

I agree