Arcane Odyssey PVP: How to fight someone that's faster than you?

Didn’t told you to spam, just use it more often given the chance not when he’s full hp or near full hp. If he did punish everything you do then it just means your predictable, because he’s fast. (again change your pace)

I don’t really know how you play so I can’t give much but if you don’t think while fighting chances are the people who fought you before might see you as predictable now.

EDIT: Ahh forgot to mention, you did say you would have stood a better chance with swift weapons, a tip for that maybe focus on one aspect or strength of your PvP skill and not just change depending on your opponent so you’ll learn more.

Do you have any clips cuz I’m seriously struggling to believe a sand conjurer would have that much trouble with a light conjurer unless you played like shit or sum

Abuse their endlag and land a musket shot or something idk

I only have one clip, maybe he can send me the rest but still.

I’m not bad at the game by any means, this guy was just crazy fast.

he had NO ENDLAG. I’ve said it like 3 times.

1. he never misses
  2. he has little to no startup/endlag on his attacks(mostly on his dagger and staff throw)
  3. I changed my playstyle a ton of times throughout the fight. I started with my normal aggressive long range, then I tried passive, I then tried to use a musket but he would toss out pretty much every skill he had when I would aim with it, after that I went for close range aggressive, but that doesn’t really feel like your actually getting better, more like your just playing like a mad man

his name is LAVISHMONKEY

1 Like

you’re not being helpful here, why do you jump right to confrontation

both of you

send

He just seemed like a dumbass

Can’t, I’m on a school computer. I’ll send it later.

Oh… In that case though I’d say any disorienting moves can probably tip them over a bit, like devastate and the clashbox should be enough to kill off light blasts but idk about weps

Using swift weapons would compliment my aggressive long range style. Passive aggressive, much?

If you want footage of me fighting, here:

My tip is maybe run all the defense you could get right now and just fire back with piercing shots and other fast attacks after he shoots?

Still, facetanking just to punish isn’t a good strategy especially when they can hit you twice trying to get a punish.

1 Like

I tried pretty much everything in my arsenal, but it was the same.

“Everything has endlag”, is what he said, and because of that, it made it seem like he was infinitely fast or something.

Don’t have a ton of defense gear, I hate playing passive aggressive, I suck at using musket(or maybe he just made it look like I suck at using musket)

I mean other mages make me look like a really unimpressive one, with how well they can aim and blast you down before you get the chance to attack them back.

So you understand the hopelessness I feel?

Mhm, I’ve seen boxi play lightning mage and just
Wow man

And there was a shadow mage yesterday who kept sweeping everyone at munera.

Imo conjurer doesn’t like being too tanky, def need at least like 60-70 power. If you gon run a tank build then do it on a berserker or warlock cuz they’re much better at poking & being a tank in general

I mean there’s always a way to improve, and swift weapons can probably enhance ur pvp skills but in terms of pvp itself that light conjurer probably had more pvp experience than some people. It is not the end of the world if you are outclassed and had a 1-50 in pvp against a certain individual, but it’s the improvement and effort you put in to better yourself as a solid pvper (as you mentioned before)

I don’t understand