Arcane Odyssey PVP: How to fight someone that's faster than you?

it is not true, anyone that’s used swift weapons can see that swift does increase ALL weapon speed(start up, projectile speed, not end lag tho)

1 Like

In the other pairs the swift one hits first

(large red glow indicates not hitting yet)

The swift attack got launched first, but you can see that all the swords in the image first produce red in the same frame, so whatever startup difference there is can’t be more than a frame’s time, but the swift 0 speed sword swings for 2 frames before the 0 speed strong sword moves

and in every other pair, the swift attack got launched first too

The effect might just be more apparent in m1s because it might decrease the startup time by a fixed amount for all moves

Again, they’re not at the same positions

the tests with swift is closer to the wall

Swift is not faster, it’s simply so you can see the picture

And yes the startup diff is more than a frame

If the startup difference was more than a frame then they wouldn’t all first produce red in the same frame, but they do. You can see in the frame immediately preceding the one I showed that none of them have made red yet

If swift is closer to the wall in every pair and hits the wall first in every pair, then what even was the point of this vid

You’re already assuming that they produce red for 1-2 frames only

Anybody with functioning eyes(which you clearly lack) can see it doesn’t work

Is swift only good on musket then?? I thought swift affected cooldowns of everything and the distance travelled on tp skills and the like, now that this was mentioned tho I don’t really notice a difference

Don’t listen to what this idiot is saying, swift DOES affect projectile speed.

???
I said when they first produce red

Everything that would be the case if swift had an effect is the case. You’re literally using a video of swift weapons having a shorter time from startup to launch and making projectiles that hit the wall first as evidence that it has no effect

Bro is actually blind, I’m done, vet is literally patching it rn.

It’s not even good on musket because reload speed isn’t that useful

Anyone who actually used swift could clearly tell you it doesn’t work

Anyone who used swift could clearly tell you it works. Get out of here.

You’re telling someone who uses swift, has it as a reported bug in tester chat, and has shown a clip that very clearly indicates there’s no noticeable projectile speed increase, that it has an effect

I have no idea what the hell your saying, swift WORKS. I’ve seen changes in the start up and the projectile speed. You can’t change my mind.

It sounds like you’re just delusional at this point

YOU’RE delusional. Can’t you see I won’t listen to you? Get out of here.

This looks like a copypasta

Also you are genuinely delusional

“Delusional” stfu bro get out, I don’t care what you say, swift works for me.

probably late but the fuck??? sand has like a 0.975x damage modifier

Then compare it side by side

Idk why you’re shocked to the core about a weapon enchant being bugged