Arcane Odyssey PVP: How to fight someone that's faster than you?

Ya

Sand Conjurer is good, just make sure not to fight underwater. :skull:

there’s a lot of builds that suck underwater in general ngl

(strength kiddies literally shaking and crying rn)

Do you know if greataxe is any good?
Should I use swift on my musket for reload speed?
Kai saber or scims?
I’m new to weapon builds as I just maxed a lightning conjurer
Also gear recommendations?

whatever you can win more with
a more confortable build

i use shield, staff, and handaxe

why hand axe

axe is op

the throw does hard dmg

@ThatOneGuy

I’m calling it rn that vet will not say in the patch notes that swift had no effect on other weapon skills. Your whole argument is that if you don’t notice any difference then it’s not there. I count 4 full frames between the frame when 0 speed swift hits and the frame for when 0 speed strong hits, but I count only 3 full frames between the frame when 231 speed strong hits and the frame when 120 speed swift hits. The biggest flaw in your argument is that it depends on whether you notice something, and as we’ve seen, you don’t notice and won’t acknowledge easily observable differences like the one I pointed out to you about the time from startup to launch, but somehow notice much less apparent/measurable differences like the distance (assuming that you’re even right about that)

gonna be honest i did 0 research being insulting people

Ong bro dumb as shit if they think sand conjurer bad

Its gonna take you pure practice to defeat that guy if he actually is that good. Either that or a talent for pvp.

Swift does has an effect but it is small, and bugged. It’s actually still on the balance doc if you check.

conjuror @key wtf

wat

You say “conjuror” weirdo