Arcane Odyssey QnA

Will we be able to create a character without a last name?
I know that last name removal was going to be in WoM if you become a bad enough criminal, but there’s no reason we shouldn’t be able to have no last name by choice for aesthetic or preferences in AO.

Are any accessories/clothes outside of cultural clothing getting removed?

is poison magic good?!

also are there more options for character customization

1. Will it cost galleons or robux to reset stat builds in AO?

2. How big will the Arcane Odyssey servers be?

3. Is clan building limited to structures only? If not, will we have bases that have the option to house alchemists or smiths NPCs ect. Also will we get the option to hire mercenaries or guards for our bases that respawn? To make it so its not just an empty island when no one is on it.

less of a question and more of a request to see the new magic visuals, but if anything comes to mind imma ask

2 Likes

Vetex said somewhere that it will be a rare ish potion that you can make

1 Like

Thank you

will berserkers get 3 or 5 fighting styles

will fighting styles have 8 skill slots

so there wont be any boobs?

metroman stands no chance

question may be answered because oh lord 260 replies but if I had to guess the sunken sword’s internal max level would be 1000 simply so that this issue doesn’t occur, and instead just scales how a weapon would normally.

since it’s probably easier to do?

1 Like

no seasonals

same path

answer if it wasent said already, the minotaur is a tiny part vastus, which are just giants

vetex will release early access in december if the game isnt finished by then

Sickkkkkkkkkkkkkk

as has been asked. Is Mimhere island real?

New Questions,
Will there be Boxing Glove or Gauntlet type weapons to increase/augment the damage your fighting styles do or is there only claws for hand type weapons, and

Will vetex add some different weapons that aren’t just normal weapons? Like examples could be: Oil can + matches, Bag of Bricks, A massive joke weapon, or a yo-yo or something like that.
I feel like the game could do with a bit more silly elements or non-serious elements (except that oil can + matches I just wanna commit arson.)

1 Like