Arcane Odyssey QnA

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: crazy this is one of the best questions on this thread

will these do anything, or are they just visual?

since the current condition of the war seas is wars over sea curses, is there any chance we’ll obtain one?
is every single texture being revamped

We wont because curses are very powerful and would cause balance issues

can we be in the credits (if there is one)

If a boss drops weapons will there always be at least one weapon that has a skill that the boss uses or was that a rarer occurance for the sky boss.
(Basically I’m asking if argos’ weapon drops have a skill that he uses)

1 Like

I would guess that depending on the wand, either less mana is drained, or more magic-based stats are increased.

will weapons and maybe armor has some kind of weight penalty?

like a great axe makes you walk or run slower than like poison daggers

4 Likes

i hate that

Will we get more music leaks before release?

i mean it makes sense…

but i hate it

yeah but let’s be honest it might be a good way to give lighter weapons an upper hand against stronger heavier ones

who said they were stronger

mf do you really think a dagger will be as strong compared to a greatsword when hit?

do you think a greatsword can swing as fast as a dagger

Will we get more magic/weapon skill revamped visual leaks before release or do we have to wait?

no…? which is why there should be a weight penalty, essentially stronger weapons sacrifice speed for power and lighter ones do the opposite

Weapons already have swing speed and attack speed, I don’t think they need to have any effect on actual movement

1 Like

it would still be a neat attention to detail and personally i don’t see anything wrong with the idea :person_shrugging:

best case scenario i mean it won’t affect jump height so heavy weapons aren’t totally super heavy and painful to use for movement