Arcane Odyssey QnA

slowness is already painful and completely changes balancing between weapons, magics, and fighting styles
you dont see heavy magics making you slower
and since more powerful spells and skills probably have bigger aoes, it make it harder and harder to dodge
so
bad idea

you’re not holding those constantly in your hands though, are you?

that part doesnt matter
its the balancing that does
argument ended because we shouldnt do that here

Vetex said that it will not be a weapon just an item

you’re constantly switching between weapons, a speed decrease in the 3 seconds you have the weapon out would feel weird

can we or will we be getting the option to change eye colors?

Yea lets make it like yba where holding your weapon nerfs you, very fun

will you get ambushed by sharks in diving spots?

will there be teaming with npcs in the story? (like, you battle a boss alongside them or something)

how many side story quests do you expect there to be?

will you still be able to help lower level players farm even if your past the story part and the enemies dont load?

does morden have magic?

Would you consider adding a spirit weapon or 2 on release since you did that for strength weapons just so vit builds aren’t completely trash on release

I’ve been worried Glass won’t look as cool as the other magics, and there hasn’t been a single image of revamped glass magic. Can I/we just have one image or video of Glass Magic please?

How exactly will lost magic be obtained, and will it be very hard to get?

@ThatOneGuy

i assume you get it using hard to find scrolls (from sealed chests) like you do with lost spells

uhhh no?
lost spells aren’t in the game yet and are probably going to be obtained from sealed chests, much like probably all the endgame things

thats literally what i said

this tells me that you find a scroll in a sealed chest that sends you on a treasure hunt