Arcane Odyssey QnA

teehee (i have just disproved your argument)

ah ok
but what about the other one

what other one

who what when where why

never seen that before

you can’t use trello on a school pc??? kinda dumb ngl

school pc moment :frpensive:

One of my favorite questions asked :nod:

Lots of answers that are kinda obscure or my opinion

This text will be hidden

I assume this will apply after we get the frigate, which will be the biggest and fastest ship on release, some(including me) have speculated that the bronze sea will mostly consist of linearly scaling ships to not confuse players too much at the beginning so it goes rowboat->sailboat->caravel->ketch->frigate and then it skews off into other stats

The entirety of the dark sea will begin to inflict insanity at some point and on the magic ideas list before it got removed there was some mention of some magics making you have constant insanity

There will be stuff like harpoons and swivel cannons and mortars and hopefully more

You can adjust the aim of cannons slightly but not too much but hopefully that happens but for forward facing combat rams are the primary source of damage

Kinda like trading one Pokémon for another like not with another player? Cause that would be interesting

There’s this thing called instrument weapons on the trello, presumably it will be similar to aura spells but for weapon builds

Well you can hire a crew to fire cannons and stuff, but as for straight up pets no

Definitely not this complex, hopefully we get to see a lot of the curses and drawback stats in the future though which have different benefits if you’d like to look for that

There are some side storylines where there’s a boss that isn’t required to fight

I believe vetex said that larger ships would have stuff like that

Scarves and stuff can be worn to increase your body temperature, not sure if there’s anything that cooks you down in terms of clothing. But if you have a cold magic and you charge and you’re not cold from temperature already then it will decrease your temp and vice versa for hotter magics

Will the grand navy be joinable upon the paid release? If so, how many ranks will there be initially?

who knows, but the ranking thing has at least 6

What will the grand navy’s main color be?
(AG had blue)
(MC had green)

question from my brother:
Is the auction house still planned?

• will ultimate arts have special effects (like a zoom-in) other than just being a larger version of the base spell?
  • will magic charging affect anything (like scarf rippling or setting things on fire)
  • will there be more face animations?

Will Suggestions ever re-open idk why it closed other than WoM going into rework into AO

when is #guilds:guild-recruitment coming back

It was closed cause people were making suggestions about a game they haven’t even played it’ll be reopened after paid access ends

Hope this person isn’t too late

What is the relationship between the kingdoms and various factions in the War Seas?