Arcane Odyssey QnA

i hope even after you get done with the islands quest and sotryline objective whatnot you can still find things to do there

hopefully they add the diver occupation with the occupations and underwater castles you can explore

Bruh i took this image from Maple’s google doc.

If there will not be a belowdeck then it will be inpossible to have ship of the lines and galleons, they are specific to have more than 2 deckS

vetex has in the trello that there will be ship weapons, which are player controlled only and used for killing sea monsters and stuff (itll be like harpoons or mortars)

1 Like

Will all seas have a similar naming pattern to the Bronze Sea (Silver Sea, Gold Sea, etc.), and how many seas are planned to be in the game?

There will be multiple layers of cannons it’s just that they’re not accessible to players

do the different cannon ball types have different functionalities? Like slowing down enemy ships by taking down the masts and stuff?
Or grapeshot being really good at taking down crew

can we infuse our magics with our ships like we do with weapons or armor?

arcanium ship parts

i named it a prototype cause i dont know what ship type it was

you clearly also didnt know that it was from ar aswell :moyai:

Please read the trello :pray:
If you search the trello for more than 2 seconds you would know

please shut up im on a school PC i can’t access it :pray:

Wait so you can access a roblox games forum but not a trello used for organization?

yeah no idea why but it doesn’t block the link for here

it blocks a lot of other stuff though

I think it’s because of like the program is blocking some kind of list of keywords and this website doesn’t have any triggers

1 Like

Strange but understandable have a great day :nod:

thank you u too

well flares doc had it too

actually ar’s frigate looks a bit different so it could be a prototype for ao’s frigate