Arcane Odyssey QnA

Stop asking stupid questions!!! Vetex said they would get up to 4 times the size of Alalea

how many planned professions are there

how big is that

Do you have any plan as for how fighting style upgrading will work?

Big

hang on lemme just…

oh yeah thats pretty big

Will Palo Town be on a Clan Capturable Island

How much strength do you need for Sailor Fist

What is your opinion on the fanart

What are your plans after TGR?

How many magics combines will be in the game (counting ancient, lost, etc)?

They scale with strength and weapons that’s all

will the story have multiple endings or just one set path? or maybe 2 set paths like WoM?

i was going to ask about this too. Will it be linear, direct evolutions or will each fighting style branch out into multiple styles that specialize in unique aspects? (For example, thermo-fist having one evolution centered around extremely quick strikes while another focuses heat-like effects that could maybe expand your hitboxes)

1 Like

what’s the difference between a baron and a high lord

meant more like would it be a rare item or a npc or whatever but yeah that too lol

if i remember correctly, vetex said fighting styles would get ONE upgrade each which is kinda lame tbh and i expect for that to change

How big is the Order and is it planned to be the main antagonist in AO, or will their be other antagonistic factions/people?

1 Like

no it really isnt strength weapons are supposed to be similar for arcanium weapons for fighting style users

how will the protagonist (and maybe Morden) tie into the many kingdoms and wars going on in the setting?

4th skill for good quality weapons on release?

1 Like

wowie

literally anything about legendary weapons and how you get them