Arcane Odyssey QnA

ah i see.

so doe swarding have any pvp impact or does it just stop insanity?

oooh btw can you get scurvy in this game from lack of citrus or maybe some kind of sickness from lack of nutrition?

its only purpose is to stop insanity, as far as we know

no diseases please :dread:

Will you be able to have the same magic multiple times ?

PLEASE FOR THE LIVING LOVE OF GOD READ THE TRELLO

vetex said something of about 40 islands on release

… look on the trello, it has been in existence since the very beginning

as of now all of the codes that exist are expired and he might removed them completely (look at the trello)

they will be compensated with soemthing of equal or greater value, if you read the trello youd know this

18, nothing has been changed in this regard

vetex said something about land animals being very late into development and other wildlife possibly existing, but as of now its only sharks.

fighting styles are from mentors magic scrolls are from sea based activities, and curses aren obtianable for players(please just read the god damn trello)

flaunt will exist, please just read the damn trello i beg and plead.

1 Like

how will sunken sword scaling work because it is always upgradeable to max level, and on the trello it says something about the max damage a weapon can deal being based on the max level ex. if the max level of a weapon is 100 then it will deal its max damage possible.
at higher levels when the level cap is 500+ wouldn’t the ss deal really shitty damage

How are people who don’t use magic going to deal damage to curse users? Are weapons at high levels infused with some sort of magic or something?

1 Like

Will we have female character models ? :smiling_imp:

what does the current pvp meta look like in the test universe?

How many bosses will there be in the bronze sea total

Will “spirit infusion” be a thing for vitality hybrid builds? this including infusing magic for Paladins. (example: infusing your spirit in a greathammer makes it glow blue and inflict a special effect.)

Will spirit weapons simply be weapons (by weapons I mean weapon types we already have) which scale off vitality, or will they be more unique?

Conjurers have arcanium weapons which scale off both magic and weapon stats, will there be something similar for Warlocks so they can use magic too?

3 Likes

will there be a way to disable pvp if you do not want to be ganked?

also how big are the biggest islands going to be? will there be like all just small tiny landmasses with a village or two or can they reach up to be almost as big as continents?

No.

1 Like

is there gonna be a penalty for killing low levels?

You cant.

so like if ur level 400 u can’t kill a level 100

can i play the game in multiple languages?

Will ships past the frigate branch out to different specializations rather than the linear progression we’ve seen so far in the bronze sea

2 Likes