Arcane Odyssey QnA

still 18 as far as i know
this was mentioned earlier so id recommend just using ctrl+f to see if someone’s asked something similar before you so we don’t get duplicate questions or something

shit didnt see that

Don’t know if i’m able to say that, so I won’t. Maybe search through Vetex’s posts? idk

ooooh a mystery :scream_cat:

Will Poison clouds inflict poison ever,
How much is paid access,
How much Content should we expect from AO,
Are we still on track for a december release date or are we most likely getting it in January,
And will Mutations be added to AO like how they were planned in AA

100 robux, its been stated in multiple places

up until first awakening, entire of the bronze sea, some dark sea stuff, diving, npc ships and stuff.

no, its been like that in wom and it will stay like that in ao, mutations will never be returning

lol you can just store boats in the pocket dimension of the moai

You know, maybe we should let the people who will answer our questions answer them instead of telling them what we think

1 Like

ooga boga

we can answer the questions with information that’s already been seen and mentioned quite a lot, plus if the information is incorrect at worst we’ll be corrected so there’s no loss

is king david ever going to return?

he is literally born like five million years later when the people at alaela move
we are literally in the other side of the earth

oh nevermind

oh btw

is racism in AO?

I just watched an entire thread get derailed and mindbroken by a fucking child, I love this place

who me?

Yes

what did i do :sob:

besides like

make clashmaster angry

This entire thread