Arcane Odyssey Trap Remix I've Been Working On

I am aware that there is a music category, but I can’t post there and I can’t remember why. Instead, I will post it here. I apologize in advance to the mods if what I am doing here is frowned upon, I do not intend to be a nuisance.

This piece is a blend of A Concerning Plot by LawnReality and The Dark Sea by Tobi. It’s still a pretty heavy WIP since I believe the key might be a little off in the first half and the transitions could use some work (as well as mixing and mastering for the piano and other instruments), but I figured I’d show off what I have so far.

I also want to add that it is an honor being here. I am 22, almost 23, and a lot of my teenage years were shaped by Arcane Adventures, even inspiring a few things that fed into a game series I was working on at the time, and am still working on today. AO is among my favorite games, including outside of Roblox, and this particular beat was something I was very passionate when making. Hope y’all enjoy.

(I’m sure I didn’t break any rules in this post, but I’ve been known to overlook things at times so please reach out to me if I did, in fact, violate a rule here. Thanks!)

• Alec May
2 Likes