Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

No, I’m asking for them to put the planned ones on the doc. Vetex said he’d optimize.

It’s a balancing doc

1 Like

still don’t see a reason not to

Or do you like having huge lag spikes ?

it could go in misc

I just want to know what Vetex plans for optimization

the doc isnt managed by vetex and im psure testers dont know what vetex wants to do either

rip

cuz’ I don’t want just some “remove textures” that wouldn’t be enough in my opinion

but oh well i guess that’s swell

Why are the stat changes to fighting styles checked off when they haven’t been posted in the patch notes yet? The only FS change so far is cannon fist airstall

vetex is the one editing the document rn (there is also some flavio lamina guy in there too but vetex is the one doing the checks)

Oh I didn’t even realize, that’s cool

We decided to scrap the whole “Agility boosts skill movement range” thing?

(if so thank god)

u mean this?

nuts

Guess that means it’s time to farm Elius

I strongly hope this gets added to the update. I use thermo light and it has both too much speed and too much range for how small its hitbox is. Its speed is more of a detriment to it than anything, it’s too hard to control and the increased travel distance punishes me even harder than normal for missing. If I aim Crash even slightly wrong, I get sent miles away from my foe, which is detrimental because fighting styles do better up close. By picking Light Magic I sacrificed a lot for raw speed, and it sucks that the same speed is holding me back from using the intended FS playstyle. A lot of people have a similar issue, and that’s why I think this change should be high-priority.
CrashDistanceCheck

Now that Mage has lost 10% of it’s damage (Which is fair and necessary, I get it) I think I might use my free stat reset to change my class to Conjurer. Also, I have Fire Magic.

Im a thermo light user, and I dont want this. Sometimes I use grabs to escape or to change position

Crash isn’t supposed to be a zoning tool. If fighting styles were better balanced, it would be the other person who would need to escape whenever you’re at close range.

5 Likes

It’s probably too much work for him to do rn

surprised this hasn’t been closed by now

balancing changes will always be a thing, not everything is being added in one update