Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Tiger Rush in the Claws section?
ClawsTigerRush

me when vetex still didnt buff sunken helm to match the legs’ defense

also wow, the resistance focus nerfs hit HARD. I would usually go from 2.3k health to 3.4k when popping it, now I go from 2.2k to 2.8k.

I would like to propose endlag decrease on Vindicator skills…

The update seemingly wanted to make Vindicator a viable weapon but the endlag on the weapon skills is insanely long…

Using them is bound to get your healthbar destroyed.

Also, despite logic, I feel like devastate should work in the water. A lot of the gameplay especially with the newly added content will be water combat. For warrior’s, atleast what I understand is supposed to be, best weapon (“equivalent of pulsar scroll/axe slash scroll”); I feel like this feature is needed.

I’m also quite disappointed to see the suggested effect passives for weapons aura NOR the suggested effect for triasta were added along with the balances… I feel like that is what constituted warrior losing so much aoe… with full sunken my aoe seems to be slightly worse than base warrior aoe previously.

I feel like berserker is coming up to be very meta… it didnt really lose much of anything despite being a formidable class previously…

Opinions?

Im hopping on my warrior to see wahts up

not much changed actually

It seems Glass conjurers are still utterly useless, since the conjurer status effect changes weren’t added.

Neat.

First off, there are no new optimization options
Warrior AOE looks about the same(44 size)

1 Like

I actually deal more DMG xD

1 Like

I’ve got less HP but thats about it

So let’s seeee which balances were missed, sounds like some synergy bugs still exist

1 Like

can savants use sunken weapons?

Why wouldn’t they? As long as you have the points it should.

1 Like

well like how many points do u need for rising tide

@Level do you know the stat reqs for tiers

The skill +100

Tiers are per skill

For blast this would be 100 magic

For crash this would be 130 strength

For weapons they cap out at a certain stat level, they don’t have tier upgrades and their AoE scaling cap is the skill +100 so an old weapon’s 2nd skill would cap out at 150 weapon

100 magic 120 fs 30 vit or 100 150
Water sailor btw

Wasn’t this supposed to just make them shatter on the 3 stacks not be dmg at all times. Correct me if it works like it was said in the doc where it only does increased dmg on 3 stacks.

It’s still on the doc so I assume it’s just like this until it does the thing it does on the doc

1 Like

Is it just me or did nothing actually get changed for Warrior?

Warrior: Deals the same DMG(actually deals more now), same AOE.
Conjuror: 0.1x+ DMG multiplier is nonexistent? Almost the exact same as before

Yeah I just changed to conjurer and the damage feels weird (lightning magic) despite all the buffs on the conjurer imbuement and bleed synergy, my damage still feels awfully low

(never used conjurer before so idk if the damage was just super miserable before)

F
might be SLIGHTLY less worthless due to imbue dmg buff though