Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

If your damage is getting out healed then you’re not doing enough damage in the first place lol

1 Like

vitality vs vitality gonna be CRAZY

for 2 seconds out of the seven minute fight

ah yes
“if the enemy can heal a buncha damage, then your just trash!”

shut up

he’s genuinely not even wrong , my Paladin has 3k hp with mode popped and it’s still only like 30hp regen per tick , if you can’t outdamage someone’s regen when they’re down at 2k that’s not a problem w health regen I promise you

i get the feeling that vetex likes the thought of being a little bitch using the environment to your advantage too, so we’re kind of boned

Intensity’s getting slightly changed so that it doesn’t affect hazzard/cloud size anymore

As the explanation on the doc said, it’s so that Power and Defense don’t dominate other stats as they did in WoM

nah fuck you for saying “skill issue” to the one non-cringe 2000+ hp 300 damage per attack build

pretty sure that most people capable of dealing 300 damage have less than 1300 health

he’s probably talking bout a 90vit 160mag Mage , doesn’t get the damage decrease from being a vit hybrid while still getting 360 bonus hp and the 10% damage increase from being a pure build

getting removed in v1.12 though since you can’t invest in vit if ur not a vit build anymore

on a side note: why the FUCK is the no gear health amount, like 900? 1000 (the nicer, better number) is RIGHT THERE

WHY DIDN’T YOU COMPLETE IT

i think berserkers may or may not have more health without gear though idrk

why would they trade shapes and ultimate arts for more health when iron/steel/titanium armor is RIGHT there

Hint: run power AND agility dude

fighting a 1.9k hp thermo fist berserker who can yeet themself out of range and use a lightspeed axe kick is certainly not fun

Make it 2.35k hp with a long ranged Shot, a 75m crash, and 200m ultimate crash and thats me

:frcryin:
i only have a minuscule light thermo thing
its actually so hard to hit anything with crash

considering the fact that berserkers are prone to the most damage, i probably SHOULD run more defense
…but that 200 damage + 100 atk spd tho

that and attack speed is gonna be useful for me, because iron leg is about to have actual startup/endlag

With the speed that thermo fist gives u, ur crash will be nearly as fast as a beam. Tho I’d still use charged shots as ur main source of damage

no way I’m never slowing down for anything

you could record a video of you fighting king calvus, upload it to youtube as “Arcane Odyssey | King Calvus (No Gear)” and you’d only be lying by 10%