Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

speaking of no gear boss fights, has anyone done that yet? i remember a tester who goes by dog or something fighting minotaur and exiled without it

bruh you seriously underestimate agility bruh

why become faster when you have dash + G while also having more health/more killing power?

because you canā€™t fuckin hit me without your cringe pulsar or huge pillar explosion

can hit you with my sphere explosion though

He also has light beam + shot. I might make a light or lightning thermo for that speed.

What if warlocks could also apply fs to magic. Thermo speed boosted light beam :thinking:

ive uploaded a vid killing calvus w/ no gear as a magma mage (its hell your dash doesnt get you far enough to dodge the nuke and you cant time the nuke b/c dot interrupts it)

blocking the next two makes it so that you only lose like around 100-150 health though

the only other move he does frequently is the easy parry blast

1 Like

Wouldnt that lower the damage tho? You dont really need that much speed with the light imbuement since thermo already gives a lot. But it would be cool to have near instant shots and crashes.

1 Like

am i the only iron leg + boxing berserker to exist or something

Probably, yes.

i donā€™t like managing a meter but iā€™m pretty sure that boxing gives you some kind of better block without even needing to be using it so iā€™m kind of just a slightly better iron leg user (because nobody other than supaa uses boxing for boxing)

Iā€™m pretty sure Initiate is above Apprentice. I was an Apprentice Warlock with 100 magic and 150 strength, then I got my awakening and became an Initiate Warlock. It wouldnā€™t make sense to go down a ranking after awakening.

Take my word for granted, heat meter isnā€™t that bad and the buffs you get from filling up even halfway are already worth it than the entirety of boxing. You can spam abilities like Shots, Axe Slash, and Rushdown since they fill up the bar by like 15-20% each time and have virtually no endlag and startup. Thatā€™s what I always do, and also keep doing m1s

Plus, the grace period before the heat meter goes down is very generous like 2s. And it goes down slowly, not as fast

but i like using iron leg and thermo fist kind of just disables any other fighting styles youā€™re using (until 1.12)

I mean its the only viable fighting style to main for your damage since all other styles are lackluster in one area or more. Especially when ur fighting high lvl and competent players. I use iron leg mainly for the resistance focus buff for more health and charged shots or smashes cus of the aoe, alongside thermoā€™s for quick dps

1. iron leg gives more health on resistance?
  2. iron leg is the berserker counterpart of metal magic with its crazy ass AoE (i canā€™t hit ANYTHING on boxing), has the same damage as basic combat though which was surprising but i guess it makes sense from a balance standpoint

edit: oops, didnā€™t notice that you already mentioned the AoE iron leg has, iā€™m a dragonball fan, we canā€™t read

Iron leg is a heavy style, and heavy magics/styles have the highest power multiplier which would also translate to having the highest resistance multiplier. I can have 2.35k health while still having 52 power, 36 attack speed, 45 size, 46 agility, and 50 intensity in my build

i donā€™t have much defense on my berserker (this is him btw please say hi and be nice to him) so i only get around 1700 health with resistance focus

3 Likes

Man you have the drip going