Arcane Odyssey - Volume 4

wanted to redraw csm vol 4’s cover to make an excuse to draw morden for the first time

:V i captured fujimoto’s painting style a lot better here while still making it my own and im very proud of this and i don’t really have much to say other than i hope all the modern likers out there are fed well by this because his hair was killing me since in the sketching process it just didn’t look like him…

the better quality version: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1147655463803048056/1147655464235049050/Morden_is_aki-47-ing_too_much.png?width=759&height=1138

secret

40 Likes

WAAAAAAAAAAAA :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: (complete sentence)

1 Like

This truly is an Arcane Odyssey.

1 Like

he looks like he hasnt slept in 6 weeks

relatable

2 Likes

vitality summoning when?

would be cool to see powerful summoning abilities where you’d have to give up health, stats or endure some debuff to summon them

:eyes:

Nice art

1 Like

Can relate to this, like wth is going on with the hair :sob:

But YOOO you captured him so well THIS LOOKS AWESOME

1 Like

GUAT DAMN
as a chainsaw man fan this is amazing you captured the style so well

1 Like

arcane odyssey manga when?

1 Like

WOW. Just, WOW. Quoting another character, “No notes, just outstanding.”

1 Like

from one chainsaw man fan to another; i am glad that to be told that :saluting_face: fujimoto’s been one of my biggest inspirations since i discovered him

1 Like

THANK UUU im super proud of the coloring on this one ^ _ ^

idk man </3

THANK U i think when i got to the coloring stage it started lookin a lot more like our main man

1 Like

thanks ^D^

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 11.28.36 AM
he;s so tired man

No problem

1 Like

he looks like me after waking up at 6 AM on a monday

1 Like

Guess that’s relatable for me- I Wake at like 5:30 in the morning for school ;-;