Arcane Odyssey's 1st Anniversary Collab!

Hello, people of the Forrums today I am proud to announce Arcane Odyssey’s 1st Anniversary Collab!

here’s the theme if you want to participate!

Grab one of your ao files (Anyone is fine,) and put them in their first official outfit, then submit your art piece to @Not_a_Knife to put them on the actual art piece!

Credit to @Not_a_Knife for creating the background, and helping out with the idea!

do take note the 2nd image is an example of where you can place your characters if you not know where you want to place them! (Basically you can place them anywhere (even in the air))

DEADLINE: is February 24th!! (this might be expanded if the date of the Anniversary is further ahead in time!)

13 Likes

silly cat emoji here

lemme draw it on magma :clearly:

:cat2:
full sentence

Doing that with the forums may be little bit of a mistake (anyone could join and ruin it all, which is why we are doing the submit way)

damn…i have to take my ass back into the game…during a break…

Oh well, time to think on which file to choose, i have 10 (12 technically) to choose.

(correction:Oops, i’ve noticed that it says “art piece”, guess i am not participating, oh well.)

Do, need to note this before people start submitting stuff

Do try with this, in the end it will all come together, (ps: do provide proof that this is your ao file lol)

do i submit a transparent png? bc uhh im in magma and uhh :sob:

gonna bump this every once in a while : )

I’ve only been here for about 7 months.

I’m insignificant so I’m not going to.

I’ll give everyone else the chance.

honestly, more the merrier, it shows how many people other that the Art Hubians want to do collabs as a group!

maddox browne being insane somewhere pls

honestly he’ll never change drip wise

As long as you draw him yourself :person_shrugging:

Good thing my first outfit was very simplistic, might consider participating in this

What do you mean by first official outfit?

Also would this have to be a realistic version of an OC?

Your first vanity that you stuck with for a decent bit I presume

1 Like

You guys wont believe this but in the matter of 4 hours, we are already almost filled.

Art hub went crazy fast picking places.

That’s art hub for ya