Arcane Tournament Arcane Acedemy Au ( Part 10 )

1st Round

Torren vs Trigno

• Torren
  • Trigno
0 voters

Averill vs Morden

• Averill
  • Morden
0 voters

Elius vs Sage

• Elius
  • Sage
0 voters

Carins vs Lurco

• Carina
  • Lurco
0 voters

Julian Vs Rupin

• Julian
  • Rupin
0 voters

Revon vs Iris

• Revon
  • Iris
0 voters

Shura vs Dame

• Shura
  • Dame
0 voters

Arish Vista vs Damon

• Arish Vista
  • Damon
0 voters

This is my first ever poll I’ve ever done, and I will draw for the 2nd round ( if im not procrastinating )

btw setting up Revon with Iris is on purpose :skull:

13 Likes

Capture
nah lil bro is so cooked :sob:

3 Likes

I would like to congratulate Torren on winning this tournament

assuming thats Torren the Kingslayer, Mistwalker, Wielder of the Darkflame Curse

Trigno is done done, elemental superiority be damned

Morden is potential man rn, he will most certainly be stronger than Averill in the future ( assuming he lives that long ) but for now hes weaker

get that fraudlius outta here man, bro’s an awakened conjurer and lost to some lv60-80 hobo

probably the most balanced fight so far here tbh

one is a decently competent mage, and another a ravenna/order officer (or smt i dont remember )

anyway i think i’ll give my vote to Carina cause i feel like she might be able to speed blitz him

Rupin is more “attuned” with his curse, so unless Morden is actually brokenly strong and Julian is a very strong curse user he’ll most likely lose

we have a homeless hobo who got wiped by a lv10 and a commander ( or something ) of Ravenna

need i say more?

we have more or less no info on Damon rn, tho considering he said he wants to go to the epiccenter its possible hes both strong and knowledgable ( unless hes in a crew/clan and they carry his a$$ )

2 Likes

Blud gon become ash

I know literally nothing about Torren. Can’t give this one to anyone because of that.

Morden’s barely experienced with his Sea Curse, and likely not a skilled fighter overall. The Death Curse is definitely powerful, as he beat the stuffing out of the arrogant imbecile with the Glass Curse. That said, he’s just too inexperienced compared to Averill, who was powerful even without his curse.

Sage has enough magical power to use the “magic limb” spell, which is a benchmark beyond that of which Elius has achieved. Elius is no pushover—he manages to be a bigger threat than Carina and even Argos to some extent. That said, I think he’s just a bit below Sage’s level.

No idea who Lurco is, but seeing as his opponent is Carina, I think he’ll win.

Edit: I just remembered who Lurco is. My opinion remains the same—Carina’s a joke.

Initially I thought Julian would stand a chance here, but upon thinking about it further, Rupin was stated to be a nearly even match for Trigno—who we’ve established as fairly powerful. Also, fire versus glass doesn’t sound great for the glass dude.

The one additional factor we should note is that Rupin is crazy. A maniacal killer. If Julian has any chance at all, it’s in strategy. Unfortunately, Julian is, as stated prior, an arrogant imbecile. So yeah, he’s getting cooked.

This is a joke right? I know they had similar amounts of HP when we fought them, but Iris was able to take down multiple Ravenna guards at once. Not to mention that Revon has no magic or even significant combat skills. The man’s getting beaten like an egg and burned like Anakin Skywalker.

To those whom voted for Shura: know that soon I shall posses your skulls.

This fight is heavily in the Dame’s favor. Even if we fight Shura again in Nimbus, I’m just willing to bet he won’t measure up to Caesennia. Sure, Shura deals more consistent damage with his acid clouds and all, but Caesennia hits like a bloody truck if she can get the chance. Her HP pool ain’t bad either.

Arish is a combatant NPC, Damon really only has a backstory and ice magic to go off of. It’s difficult to make a judgement based on that, but I’m gonna hand this one to Arish.

1 Like

an old character that is NOT canon, supposed the strongest humans and wielder of the darkflame curse

strong enough to blow up the planet with ease, so much that Poiseidon has to seal him away ( and not just kill him for whatever reason )

Zelda lore be like:

i dont know how Damon is but Arish Vista is strong as hell (i died 5 times trying to kill him in my first run)

also, Shura is about to get demolished :sob:

1 - Sage is a Lightning Mage, Elius is a lightning Conjurer, sage is lorewise stronger than him
2 - If you get Carina to fight Feremius, Feremius neg diffs Carina

elius is a conjurer from the war seas though, his magic is more advanced than sage’s

assuming in this academy AU, everyone studies the same type of magic, that isn’t a problem

if it is, Sage is still much higher leveled than Elius

my boy lord of cocaine arish vista better win this

3 Likes

nah bro hes gonna win 100%

Please let Elius win he needs something to look up to in his life

1 Like

He’s the owner of Sailor’s Lodge—uses ice magic to cool your drinks. (Pretty neat use of his magic ngl)

Aw hell nah my goat Trigno is about to get washed :sob:

She’s still stronger thought.

Should we bring up the fact that Seven Sea mages can use anything?

Trigo Vs Tech’s busted oc, this is totally balanced!

they are technically all Savants, against their will

so can people in the war seas, stat builds aren’t real in lore