Arcanium Item Stat Speculations

or the inverse like magma on ravenna

not useless if where it has the negatives of that magic as well like light would get some attack speed and a little intensity, but have less power than normal

Keep in mind that it says “base stats” so I doubt your magic will affect the innate stats arcanium items give

me watching as my metal arcsphere gives me -50% attack speed

Defense/power buffs would be heavy magics
lesser buffs would be like ice which has less drawbacks

speed. light
lesser speed. plasma with less drawbacks etc with size and intensity

no i just mean think of it like the warship enchant which can lower certain stats which would make sense to keep typeless useful. and some magics could have multiple stats given but lesser amounts for uniqueness

1 Like

So then magicless gonna have no buffs, but no flaws either. Now that sounds fair

meanwhile metal on its way to give the most defense and power in the game somehow

Since when has it been different?

cant wait for vetex to walk in with a full cataclysm set

(armor, boots, helmet, arcsphere, and bracelet)

Hope he will get drawback on cataclysm items

Cataclysm will probably just give a bit of everything, or maybe it’ll just give more power

He has no reason to since only he can use cataclysm items after this change

a tester told me one armor piece gives over 70 power

vetex is gonna have like 400 power with a full set bruh

Seeing as tournament winners have received cataclysm items I assume vetex will code it so cataclysm is exempt from the auto-change

Let me tank it.

Based on cataclysm’s scaling with the power stat, 400 power is going to be about 1000 extra damage

i dont think vet will do that now that it gives stats, tournament stuff will be cosmetic only

Which were cosmetic, now they aren’t. Maybe he’ll create two separate types of cataclysm items and only give out the cosmetic ones