Arcanium Parts

one thing I noticed about that piracy video is how arcanium cannons don’t have to be your magic.
I think this is something we’ve all been assuming for a while but I think this is the first time we’ve actually gotten confirmation of it.

yeah same

was quite confuse as to how did she managed to fire plasma balls even though she’s using wind

wait how do we imbue the cannonball with different magics other than ours again

Maybe like other NPCs can infuse stuff in it idk but it would be cool as fuck if you could like buy arcanium cannons infused with magic and can refill them with other people’s magic or sum :sob:

Don’t forget that every cannonball type was plasma infused which is something else we probably all assumed about arcanium cannons and are just now getting confirmation of.

The thing I’m wondering here is why you would use any kind of arcanium cannon other than explosion (decent speed massive destruction stat) There has to be a reason why light cannons and poison cannons would exist, right?

1 Like

i mean, i’d still use wind balls most of the time even if i go for explosion as my 2nd magic

some people just doesnt really care about effectiveness and go for what they like the most ig

That was something confirmed on the trello already

Arcanium ship parts are permanently attuned to the magic it was found with, the npcs have no affect on it

The cannon applies whatever magic effect yo the cannonballs

no no i mean like

in the video she has wind right

so how did the ship fired plasma balls ( not even arcanium one iirc )

i know rams can be found randomly imbued with a magic, are cannonballs the same ?

Here’s my guess: if the tester UI still exists from WoM (which I assume it does cause Soleil has used those magics in past videos on the same file I believe) then it’s because she used the UI to change her magic. Which would mean it’s just a test universe thing

oh yeah thats make sense

the cannons use magic this time, not the cannonballs themselves. this lets you use magic cannonballs for any cannoball type without having to collect them individually like in aa

as for how you obtain specific magic cannons, im pretty sure you have to trade it from someone who picked up magic cannons and had it auto-infused with their magic. pretty sure this will be different when awakenings release tho

3 Likes

Probably

1 Like

For mages after awakening they will have a chance for arcanium parts to be bound to either one of their magics, for non magic builds after they forget their magic it will be a random magic and variation

I wonder, has Vetex said that the trailer will be delayed at all?

1 Like

just remember that timezones exist

Alright, I thought something got it delayed for a few days

What could delay it for days tho? It’s already completely finished and ready for release (has been for weeks)

somebody leaked it and Vetex threatened to delay it if Patreon was leaked (I think)

1 Like

they have the magic of the player who got it, then they can just be traded
and if you ever lose that magic, its gonna have a random one

I don’t remember seeing him ever saying that