Are any of y’all are going to join the Grand Navy?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I mean, mostly no.
Of course, there will be that one save file where I do join them for gameplay’s sake, but I hope I don’t have to be locked into joining them as my Positive Rep. file has caught a Sunken from sheer luck and joining them would not be of my want at least for that file.
no i don’t want to reputation flip that file

Yeah no
im fine being a free birb

I never even thought about it but now that I am, sure why not, so long as they don’t got lame uniforms.

BURN EM DOWNNNNNN

if they got uniforms like the marines in one piece then i might
then again those are just ag uniforms so they will probably be different
:woman_shrugging:

Maybe on another file but probably not on my main

Grand Navy joiner: We shall bring peace to War sea, and stop filthy guilds from capturing islands and locking them down from everyone!

Me: Listen ‘ere buddy, a’m free bird wha likes tae drink ‘n’ shoot fowk. Any limitation is forbiden fur me, a’m explosion user efter a’

2 Likes

Then we are enemys, my guild will take over the war seas and we will be the new rulers of all that live and breath

weirdo and cap

Average World of Magic guilder trying to make a cool guild description :skull::skull::skull:

6 Likes

To be fair, the guild I joined in world of magic littraly says “We like beans!” Thats the only cool description in the world

i’d probably join the grand navy if i didnt have to leave my player guild

“We are the greatest evil of this world. Join and us and bring darkness to this world!”

1 Like

If Grand navy is joinable

then I will make a dedicated file to killing them

no because AG ptsd

Only if I can summon grand navy ships and NPCs😈

They have this idea in AR.

i already have a vendetta against guilds ontop of that being a warrior of justice doesn’t really sound fun :man_shrugging:

fuck governments, revert to kingdom warfare :-1:

well

maybe one file

my lvl 2 mage file

:slight_smile: