Are Arcanium Ship parts even viable? (For PvE?!)

why would you want to tank dmg tho :sob:
well ig you do get a decent amount of durability back from sinking ships but i still wouldnt recommend firing at point blank anyways

my dragon carronades nearly oneshot heavy brigs and oneshot heavy ketches plus the fire damage does 200 damage overall which is good

Wait until Heavy Arcanium Cannons for metal or light start appearing. It’s likely to get pretty good later

Not really.

But it’s kind of for the better honestly. I don’t like the idea of light users having an objectively better ram than other builds because a light magic ram is much faster than hammerhead.

For cannons, I personally like amplified Carronades for the high damage with long range.

all these kids always talking about ranged ship combat:

meanwhile me:
right next to the ship 100% of the time

berserker ship??

I use enhanced dragonfire carronades.
I refuse to touch any iron cannons because they look horrible on my ship.

they should make it so on the next ship release you can have 2 ship cannon equips

ships with magic awakenings ong

I use ice cannons for my main file and they’re pretty satisfying to use

when the game first released I thought I had to buy cannons individually.

hear me out, though, buying individual cannons would be kinda awesome if arcanium ship parts didn’t automatically change now.

Imagine the every-magic brig.

Fr lol

Blast them with every status effect and they cooked

the brig that can beat hades
max awakened brig

A ship with a cannon for every magic and every fighting style (if fighting style cannons are ever added lol) on each side.

inflict EVERY synergy, dyssynergy, and status effect within SECONDS.

33k health levels of tanky? or is it boring levels of tankiness?

alternating cannons could be cool

Well… it was a thing in the past.

1 Like

My cannoms dont have much range, and aiming lomg distance hasnt worked out much! I just have to time the cannonfire right though- Its worked well for a while!

Its… What is boring levels of tanky?

Anything below 30k