Are Arcanium Ship parts even viable? (For PvE?!)

So… Recently i’ve been having a deep look at all my ship parts! Rams & Cannons! Theyre ALL just arcanium, having all kinds of magic. Ever since the dark sea, I know the Dragonfire Carronades are incredibly good and “meta”…

But as a mage, I feel like using some magic parts is worth a shot- Its been months since ive used any, just curious if any of them are viable for PVE! Like Atlantean Brig combat, NImbus Ship Combat… All that stuff. Like, are there any viable arcanium parts! Thanks!

Idk at all. I just saw that the other ship parts have way better stats and so I use those. I don’t even know what magic cannons and rams even do to other ships (in terms of special status effects).

nope, rn the best ones are either iron carronades/culverins cus of the range buff and they heavily outclass the arcanium ones in stats

personally i recommend charged iron carronades, or powerful iron culverins if you’re willing to waste that scroll on some cannons

wait what abt dragon carronades?

the fire is just way too short in an actual fight compared to the range buff every cannon got, its still the best for dps but you’re never getting that in pvp or against a strong npc brig

No, Archaic parts with Iron cannons are better than any arcanium stuff, unless you want Light ram for speed.

Darn… How sad…

idk i love my wind ram tho, much faster than them normal rams

they’re viable
if by viable you mean look very cool

the rams are quite good tho, if you use a magic which gives a lot of speed (like light)

Perhaps the stats should be buffed? Or we can wait 5 ywars for a new set of arcanium ship parts

its as fast as a hammerhead ram tho

oh havent checked that, guess i;ll do later then

keep in mind we have “lesser” arcanium parts right now, so we will likely get a better, new tier of arcanium parts in the future instead of a buff

enhanced dragonfires aren’t that bad

iron carronades are superior in every way except the fire dmg

i’ve never tried them… i don’t think i even have any

for pve overall i feel like dragonfires are overall better but if you want more speed than use arcanium

theyre not even better for pve unless you plan on fighting brigs, ketches etc at point blank range (bad idea)

stat comparison
everything about the iron carronades is better except the fuse length (equal) and the fire dmg from the dragonfire carronades (barely ever useful)

1 Like

Oh… I do this! My ship is indeed a tank